HR

Posted on May 23, 2022
Good

though it has its flax seed unique bitter flavour but it doesn't stop me from enjoying it with salad or cold soup. I do wonder can this be made without omega 6+9 oil?

3568de60-a24a-45a7-aa46-2aaaa9013374
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Flora flax oil is intensely nutty. If you like nutty bitter flax oil, here you go. Plus point it is kept in a glass container, safest for consumer unlike those plastic container as plastic container tends to dissolve oil products.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I think it somewhat got a little rancid because of the strong flavor. I will not in the future get such a big bottle. I am taking it daily.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Excellent quality flax seed oil. Ideal for vegetarians in need of Omega3s

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

We use this mixed with our dogs food. Anyone who pats our dogs comments on how soft & smooth their coats are.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Really like this flax seed oil … great value and taste.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This is my favorite brand of high lignan flax oil ever. So much lignan per bottle and organic! Yum.

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

Love this brand, use their sunflower, pumpkin oil too. A bit pricey but worth it because many seed oils are processed wrongly thus making it bad for us.

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

For the purpose of why I bought it has proven to be very good. The taste is good. I love that it is in a glass. less plastic.

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

I switched from taking fish oil to this one. One tablespoon per day. Taste is good and give me good dosage of omega 3. It is organic and plant based.