HR

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

been buying this for at least 5 years. very good quality, great effect on improving the guts system. I would suggest newbies stick to take it for at least 3 months when trying out new probiotics, as the guts system needs time to balance the number of different bacterials.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

friend suggested this. helped me so much with my acid reflux and digestion

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Really good. I trust this brands quality, as per Udo Erasmus.

Henrie
Posted on Jan 28, 2021

As my friends recommendation, I tried this probiotic. It works very good on my hubby. He doesn’t like veggie and he’s actually an meat eater. Constipation may occur sometimes. This probiotic helps him and also relieves his stomachache.

Posted on Apr 20, 2021

I am not experiencing the expected results may be for two reasons - 1. The shipment from iHerb was very very delayed. 2. We didn't realise it had to be refrigerated for a week. So may be 'coz of these two reasons, it has lost its potency. However, I am not sure if these reasons have actually affected the quality or it's not meant for my body.

Posted on Feb 24, 2020

I’ve had problems with my digestive system. I had irregular bowels. I needed to get on track with regular every morning cleans. I went to go see my doctor and suggested me to take stool softener and it just didn’t seem right to me. I needed to get on regular cycle. So I bought this after reading many positive reviews. The jar recommends take it on full stomach and it didn’t have me result that I was expecting so I did my research and started taking 1 capsule on empty stomach and another one on full stomach before bed. It started working like magic.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Really good, easy to take.

Posted on May 25, 2021

These probiotics is very good. Felt much better when used.

Posted on Apr 1, 2021

Very good probiotic. Make sure to keep in the fridge