HR

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This creme is really cool! I did not really believe it could do something with my small mimic wrinkles, but it did! the skin around the eyes looks younger and kinda filled with life! It is no longer dry and in generally i noticed that my look is younger now.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Very nice eye serum. I like Korean cosmetics and this serum has very well selected ingredients to hydrate and cool the skin around the eyes. The texture is very nice and it's even better to keep it in the fridge so I can use the metal ball to cool and massage the eye area. Very easy to use and at a very good price. Good hydration of the skin around the eyes is very important against aging, because the skin itself is very thin.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This is my favourite eye serum. After finding this brand in Winners I became hooked on this product and was very happy to see that iHerb sells it, that way I will never run out. I keep mine in my fridge for the cooling effect and have noticed that it does keep my undereye area moisturized and refreshed. I have nothing bad to say about this product!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

A great product for delicate eye zone, it helps with dryness and wrinkles. It is excellent for moisturising the skin. It contains squalane, sodium hyaluronate and shea butter which are ideal for skin hydration, niacinamide for skin brightening and hydrolyzed collagen for skin elasticity. Definitely an great eye serum, strongly recommend. I use it after applying the moisturiser by gently tapping it until fully absorbed.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Keep it in the fridge for an extra de-puffing effect. Just roll it above and below each eye. The metal ball applicator is soothing and I can see a noticeable reduction to my puffy eyes. At first there is a little sensation-which I enjoy then it tightens and brightens. Helps concealers go on more easily as well. Ahhhhmazing!!

I love the light texture of this eye serum: it is easily absorbed by the delicate under eye skin and it moisturizer without leaving any oily residue. I use it before apply my make up: I gently pay the product using my ring finger, then I wait for about 2-3 minutes before applying my make up. It plumps the skin making the fine wrinkles almost unnoticeable. My skin is very sensitive but can tolerate this product very well. I highly recommend trying it. If my review is helpful to you, please give me a thumbs up 👍🏻. Thank you 😊

94634578-0374-4008-8061-a1d010adf9e3
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Packaging-wise, the tube cover does not sit right, but other than that it’s light textured yet moisturizing. I use it every night. I love the roller effect on the eyes and though I keep it in my side table, it is cool. So I enjoy the coolness which makes my eyes feel refreshed.

Posted on May 29, 2022

First time trying this product. So far it has a nice, cooling effect. Did diminish my fine lines around the eyes but you need to use it consistently. Hope to see more improvements.

Posted on May 19, 2022

My favourite eye cream. Easy to use and it really does it work. After useing the cream several times I felt my skin is soft, smooth and wet.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Love the light texture of this serum. It asborbs fast and moisture eye area. The 3 roller ball help serum application easier and feel like nice massage on eyes