HR

Posted on May 7, 2022

I bought this product as a gift for a friend who uses them regularly and she liked it. These cleansing tissues are nice and cooling. They are gentle on the skin and they leave your skin feeling moisturized and soft. The size of the package is also great. I'm thinking of trying them myself.

095db1d8-e6ac-4e7b-ac4d-52a39747f32e
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Aleo moisture soothing cleansing tissue is the best. Very easy to use. It cleans good. It suites the sensitive skin. Gentle on the skin. The size is good too it has 30 sheets

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Love this small package. Great quality and helps keep my facial skin moisturized, which is the benefit I bought it for. Gentle and great for use to clean my face everyday while traveling. I have sensitive skin and haven't had any problems with this.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great quality product! I love to use these for a quick freshen up on my face and neck in particular. Soft, pleasant feel and they don't dry my skin. A good product to carry in your car.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Good quality tissues at a reasonable price. I keep them in the car. Tissue is moist, thick and large enough to wipe clean my hands after shopping at supermarket.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Gentle on the skin, with a light fragrance. Good price and quality. Leaves your skin feeling clean and does not leave residue. The size is perfect for traveling or just to have at home.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Indeed, the skin does not stick and feels moisturized. I like them, I'll take them again.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

These sheets are pleasant to use and a great bargain. They’re great when you wear make-up so it doesn’t end up on your wash cloths. Rinse them out and use them for dog wipes!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I like that it didn’t dried fast .. it feels for me a little harsh but bearable … it didn’t completely remove my maybelline eyeliner even when i wipe it softly 4 or 5 times