HR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Excellent quality .Fast shipping .Packaged well .Little pricey .Based on pricing could be more capsules .Gave me lots of energy throughout the day .Will order again. No after taste .Easy to swallow . I take it in between meals .I use it before workouts which is a big benefit.I will be ordering again but would appreciate a discount .

0282de50-4d35-4565-ada6-4cbc85698730
Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Absolutely brilliant! I've been taking one cap in the morning and 2 caps around an hour before a workout. i have noticed a insanely bigger pump when working out due to the enhanced blood flow, as well as feeling stronger and giving a bigger output. Great product and highly recommended!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

This is an awesome supplement for me. I have joint pain and hernia pain and taking L-Citrulline together with Boswelia really helped me. At first, I didn't notice any effect. But after a while, I realized that my back is not bothering me that much and my shoulder pain is gone. It doesn't work immediately like a painkiller, but the overall effect is amazing. I've already purchased it twice and will buy more. The only minor thing that I don't like is that you have to take 3 capsules (not 1) which is not very convenient.

The L-Citrulline 2000 product is fantastic. The product definitely gives great muscle pumps. Most importantly great energy, I now no longer drink coffee and do not crash in the afternoons like I used to. The Citrulline has even helped with m focus. I highly recommend this product to those that are looking for increased energy, focus, and recovery.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I've tried several different brands and this this one is by far the best, I'm a full time roofer and can definitely feel the difference, more energy every morning

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I am trying to quit my pre-workout before gym that are loaded with caffeine and sugar and this is a great altnerative. Wished the size per capsule would be bigger (i.e. 750mg instead of 666mg)

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Great quality product, not tooo sure about the ingredients, the size is typical of a pill pocket. It has no taste and no after taste. Significant energy and virility increse since taking. Benefits outweigh the hassle of taking this daily. Will repurchase.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I weight train & do calisthenics..aka I'm in the gym alot & take many things to increase performance! This is super affordable, helps with nitric oxide production, way better than arginine! I notice a difference in strength & no side effects. Good quality & a pleasant addition to muscle gains!

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I heard and read many about this amino acid but i do not feel all effect or benefit which i read . only it is reduce blood pressure ,, i use many brands but all same no different