Page 1 - Reviews - Esfolio, Luffa Peeling Gel, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml) - iHerb
HR
Posted on May 26, 2022

my skin glows after I use this. it's been fading my hyperpigmentation. it has a nice light smell. I will definitely buy this again

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Skin looks so beautiful after using this product, I love it

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Amazing and very nice peeling doesn’t irritate the skin and it’s making it glowy Strongly recommend

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

feel good after use it

Posted on May 18, 2022

Feel good after use. Skin feel soft

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

funny brand with cartoon packaging .. type of brand "Elizavek")))) not expensive products .. decided to get to know him .. and start with a peeling roll .. bought for my daughter ... well, I tried it myself .. very good peeling -sliding .. I honestly liked it .. the consumption is not big .. the skin is smooth .. for every day .. the very thing .. but for dry skin I think 2 times a week is enough. ... worthy .. recommend ..

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Luffa is an excellent skin cleanser known since ancient times. This product is great for the face and décolleté. Depending on the condition of the skin, it can be used up to 2 times a week. The skin becomes smooth, luminous, tender and ready to apply the cream. I sometimes do masks after cleansing. the pigment is noticeably gone.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love homies. They gently cleanse dead cells, do not scratch the face, like scrubs. And they do not remove a huge protective layer of the skin, like peelings. Everything is good in moderation!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is a peeling of millions. Cleanses the skin very well. After I have cleansed my face with a cleansing gel, I dab a little on my face with a towel to get the excess water, then massage with this peel. I put on my make-up every day, I was amazed when I saw the result of this peel. I recommend you try it at least once, you will definitely like it.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This is a very interesting tool. Smells like cucumber. A light gel was applied to the face, massaged and thus rolled up the old skin. The face is as smooth as new.