HR

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I love this company, being Organic and using natural ingredients ... beautiful bubbles, gorgeous aroma, feels lovely on my skin. I would use it everyday if I could find time to have a bath each day.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Really like the scent and it does build up bubbles

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

It doesn’t make lots of foam but smells really nice and calming

Posted on Jun 26, 2019

I’ve tried different types of bath foam and this one is definitely the best! True lavender smell, greatly moisture your skin, not so many bubbles though, but that’s not a tragedy! It’s worth the money. I will be purchasing it again and again. Nothing is better than this one!

Posted on Mar 27, 2009

I was given a bottle of EO lavender bubble bath as a hostess gift and found it far superior to the very expensive bubble bath I had been using . A small amount of this wonderful product creates luxurious mounds of long lasting bubbles with no heavy fragrance -- it is pure pleasure. For a friend's special birthday I filled a basket with EO Bubble baths in every flavor --- she LOVED it.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

Very good product, worths a try!

Posted on Apr 7, 2017

I have recently become very fond of lavender products for bath time. This product has just the right combination of everything! The strength of the lavender essence is just strong enough without being overpowering. Oh and the bubbles! Loads and loads of rich and silky bubbles, the key to a relaxing bath time. My previous product failed to deliver on that, but now I've found it's replacement! Last but not least my skin is left feeling clean and hydrated. My new bath time favorite!

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

Such a lovey scent and feels luxurious

Posted on Oct 29, 2013

I like the smell n lathers, good quality, the best one so far i bought in iherb. but dont expect the smell stays for too long.

Posted on Nov 24, 2016

The lavender scent is something that makes this product stand out among bubble bath products. It's very natural! It just takes you away to sun-soaked lavender fields.