HR

Naquita
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have used this a few time already, the packaging is nice but the size is a little smaller than I expected but the quality is good. It has a very slippery texture and a very very mild scent, it doesnt smell bad at all. I use it after I shower. it works great as a moisterizer but I recomend using just a tiny amout of it.

This is incredible, I would give it a hundred stars if I could. This has completely solved my dryness and discomfort due to menopause. The ingredients are all beneficial and I only wish I knew about it 5 years ago. I am 71 and just a small amount 3 times daily alleviate all burning and itching to where I forget I had a problem at all. There is no fragrance and I will make sure that I never run out of this.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I found this product very helpful in easing dryness. The product has very little scent which is also nice as I would not care for any overpowering smell. I am only disappointed that it was out of stock when I tried to reorder. Only a small amount is required for each use, so the bottle lasts quite a while.

Posted on May 8, 2022

i just got this today and i can already tell it’s high quality and the size is not as big or too small, the moisturizer has little to no scent which is good and the smell is very light, i can’t wait to add it to my routine and see how it feels and see the benefits.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I was afraid at first but this gel just does miracles veeery hydrating if u feel like your skin got so dry this is the answer after two uses i was amazed by the results

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Really helps for dryness in intimate moments and does not dry. The scent is pleasant and much better quality than KY. Feels natural and not sticky. The smell is not overbearing either. Great product, highly recommended. Too bad they don't sell it by the gallons.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is excellent. Scentless and gentle enough to use. Love the packaging and the texture of this gel. Can be used for many purposes. Calm and gentle ingredientsZ suitable for sensitive skin

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Excellent! Good consistency. The size and packaging are very convenient for traveling. No smell, very good quality for price. A rare one that didn’t cause any sensitivity and provides a nice feeling. Overall I’m very satisfied.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Bought this for my mom who suffered from redness and pain due to dryness. After going through menopause she experienced these issues. She applies it every other day and all her issues are gone! She’s very happy with this product and will continue to buy it

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Bought this for my mom, she’s extremely happy with it. She’s been battling dryness which causes pain after going through menopause. She applies it every other day and no more pain, redness, or itchiness