HR

Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Great Fizzy Drink

I've been a big fan of Emergen-C for many years; the original Vitamin C effervescent brand. The orange flavor is my usual go to choice, but occasionally like to switch it up and the tangerine gives a similar, tangy citrus taste. It's an easy and enjoyable way to get your daily C requirements.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I cant do without Emeergen -C. I've been using it daily for 5 years and have not once had a cold since then . It's easy to take in a glass of water, good tasting and obviously of a quality that does the job of boosting my immune system.

Great quality, as all other products of this line. I feel like my immunity is overall better when taking one packet daily. My stomach reacts fine so it's a good thing. The size is enough for a daily dose, but I'm using an immunity supplement as well (it has more vitamin c inside). The taste is ok, I prefer the pomegranate one better actually.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Excellent for a good boost of vitamins with a great taste that doesn’t upset my sensitive stomach. I only use half a glass of water so that it has a stronger flavor and is easier to drink.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

We use these every day for our vitamin C. Easy to take, great taste, easy on the stomach and very effective. I live in NZ and these always arrive in quick time. The whole family including teenage grandchildren like them. So convenient.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Emergen-C is the best Vitamin product on the market. Period. I do prefer Super Orange to Tangerine, but it's been sold out for quite some time.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I love the flavor . Always take one before I go to bed, if I fill I'm getting cold, and the next morning no sign of cold any more

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

gives a lot of energy and helps to recover from colds or flu much much faster. I take it even in normal days if i feel weak or exhausted. It has effect of good coffee, but much healthier

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Love the sweet tangerine taste. Been a fan of this emergen c vitamin c. Helps to improve my immunity and I can also see my skin has improved a lot! Thank you!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I use it if I'll feeling below par and it it works,