HR

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Just what I've been looking for!

My doctor recommended supplementing zinc. I had difficulty with tablets, and needed something easy for a zinc deficiency. Now I use one tablespoon in a half glass of water, first thing in the morning, and it could not be easier. No digestive problems, no bad taste, just refreshing water with exactly what I need to boost my immunity.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

To me this had no taste, which is great. I was expecting perhaps a bad taste, but I was happily surprised. I was so glad iHerb had this product. It does not have extra unwanted ingredients like other brands. It is pure and simple and I greatly appreciate that. The size is generous and the price reasonable. I am very happy with my purchase.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

With increasing soil depletion of essential minerals from industrial farming, it has become more and more important for me to get zinc from a supplement just in case. This liquid form is the best for absorption. Zinc, alongside magnesium, is what I like to call a macro use mineral, in that our bodies really need a lot of it every day compared to micro use minerals like chromium. In addition, zinc is so important for our immune function. I take it extra when I am sick and I notice my wellbeing increase quickly. It also helps to heal the gut lining from damage and it was a great aid while I was healing my gastritis. Pepzin GI, which is a patented Japanese supplement for gastritis, also contains zinc as its major component. It is involved in tissue healing, immunity, hair and much much more. I pour into small bottles from this large container to expose it less to oxygen and preserve it longer.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I switched to this from a more expensive brand because I’m now taking zinc several times a day. This bottle was much cheaper for way more zinc. The downside is it’s in a plastic bottle. Also, and this may just be me, but it doesn’t have as strong of a zinc taste/mouthfeel when I take the same amount of previous brand. Maybe it’s more diluted. It does say to take a tablespoon a day which is more per serving than the other brand. Either way the cost savings are good enough for me to use this.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

We have been using this for the last year. Our family has been mostly healthy and immune systems robust. This zinc has no flavor really, so my picky family members don't mind drinking it with a little water.

I have more energy/concentration whenever I take this. I tried the concentrated version which had the opposite effect on me not sure why but this was much better. I just wish it came in a glass bottle.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is the best zinc source I have used. You feel noticeably better from it. It is super high quality and the only brand I will use.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

It has a bit of metallic taste, but it works! Taken with vitamin D, it's a good immunomodulator and it slows the replication of respiratory viruses.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I’ve been taking for about a month now. No side affects or upset stomach either. I like that this is a liquid formula with a high absorption factor. So far, it’s good.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Easy to take - I simply add it to my morning coconut water. Also great at building immunity - in particular to the seasonal 'flu called covid.