HR

Posted on May 19, 2022
Minerals

Good 👍 product. THE composition of minerals is super 👌. The taste is natural 😋 unflavoured .Simply to using. Some of pills is big size and its difficult swollen but this drops fantastic.Im dropped this minerals in to the glass of water 💧 .Also the benefit is that I don't need to spend many to buying a lots of jars ,just all in one.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I add a full dropper amount into my glass of water. I'd usually drink it slowly before bed. Or if you have a good drinking bottle, fill with water (1 cup), half teaspoon of Camu Camu /Maqui powder and shake well. Then add a full dropper of Eidon Mineral liquid. I just like the idea that minerals are taken with vitamin C.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have more energy, when adding these minerals, to my drinking water, daily. I feel the quality is higher, than others] mineral supplements, I've tried. Also, have better sleep, when I'm using this product.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

It's hard to gauge the benefits from this but I believe it helps the body and it makes the water taste better. Happy with the quality in general. I like that it's in a small bottle.

Posted on Aug 17, 2020

To be honest I was very skeptical with these drops but I am suffering from massive migraines my nutritionist/Chinese medicine specialist has recommended these drops and I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy them because they are too expensive for such small part of the daily dosage . One day I had felt the migraine started when I woke up already in massive pain decided to take them for the first time ever and within 2 hrs the migraine has completely subsided. I was up and cleaning up the house which normally would never happen on a day with a migraine. My nutritionist asked me to take 5 droppers not 3 and on daily basis not only for the days I feel ill. So I am doing that. I have also found that you can get the same minerals from evian water so I plan to introduce mineral water to my daily routine. Reordered this 3 times, works wonders

Posted on May 8, 2022

Good brand! and no harmful additives, also true to their potency and great prices!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Few drops in your morning smoothie and you are good to go .. great mineral supplement

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Great price for ionic minerals. Hoping to use to keep healthy this flu season.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I dilute it in water, it has no taste at all, which is great!