HR

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Wow. I really like this mashed potatoes. Even my 12 year old thinks this is super easy to whip up in just 5 mins without the stove. Just super hot water and cold soya milk and we have a supper meal in no time. Like this review if you find this review helpful. Thank you.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Tastes great and love it’s organic, but 100g is too little for a family of four. So we switched to Bob Re Mill which comes in a bigger bag but not organic. I would still consider buying this as it’s quite yummy and can serve as a single or 2 people serving

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

this was nice. garlic flavor is good and noticeable. quality was good and ingredients are all real. the taste is nice. package is funny and size is also good. however it all kind of sticks together like a glue, or just very sticky. hard to get it to have the consistency or texture of real homemade mashed potatoes. adding extra milk also doesnt help because then it gets soupy. thanks :) please give a thumbs up if this helped you!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Was really excited to try these as it is difficult to get yummy Gluten Free foods in New Zealand especially when you follow a Coeliac diet.... Easy to use and the taste was yummy.... good for a quick easy meal and prefect size for 2 - 3 people or to have over a couple of nights if you are single... Tasted like real potatoes so the ingredients must be good.....

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Very convenient to add to a meal in a hurry. I alway feel that It needs a little extra to bring out more flavour and I add dry chives, powdered parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast and sometimes a bit of butter. Great to keep on hand in pantry and even to take camping.

It’s so easy to make & tastes good too. I must admit I was skeptical at first but it’s like a MIRACLE?! Very easy to stir everything together with some heat & you’ve got great textured mash potatoes!

a7136f25-a2c2-4db1-9075-3095e5e33e87
4b46be5d-769e-4046-96bf-be73b0c94849
5eabf336-9636-43ad-9908-f247ed72be27
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Deb potato isn’t vegan so it’s a treat to have this vegan potato mash. I make vegan gravy to serve it with, super delicious and quick on a cold winter day!

d6d2619c-b25c-4dea-b043-9b6448a729dc
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This produc has easy instructions how to cook and need simple way to finish. You can add your favorite spices and ingredients if you want and make your own style. I prefer to make little soft texture so this is very convenient with affordable price. I'll buy it again.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I love mashed potatoes, as I enjoy adding some olive oil and plant-based milk to the mix, and the roasted garlic flavor in this product makes it even better. The quality of the mix is also pretty good, as it is made more like a powder than flakes, which means that it mixes up quite quickly with the water/milk. The only thing I would improve is the size, as the package is quite small, and you'll probably be better off buying the potato flakes from Bob's Red Mill because of the price/size relationship.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I like em. it's quite garlicky, like garlic powder tasting. it's easy and quick to make. and it's easy to adjust to the texture you like.