HR

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Outstanding!

This is the best miso soup I have ever had! The tofu is so flavorful and the broth is perfect. It's the perfect blend of savory and sweet, and the tofu gives it an extra boost of protein. I always feel so satisfied after eating it. Will definitely be buying this again.

d3f7ac86-3667-469e-9465-5da57f39f41e
7d45118f-e15e-4abb-9ea5-370d35db7d18
97f2e216-e3fa-4027-a442-95b37ef41e88
f7a125c7-a08e-4568-8d59-7cad1b8437f7
5771cedb-439a-4a37-a581-a07cf4bcb7a5
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

One of the best things on i-herb; so convenient; just empty a sachet or two into a bowl or mug, add hot water and you've got miso soup which chunky bits e.g. dried tofu, and a generous amount of seaweed. Better or as good as any miso soup i've had. And it's organic too

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Organic, healthy, tasty, very easy to make. Convenient, easy to open packages, and very flavorful. If you like miso soup, as this may be an acquired taste, you could use it as breakfast, with or without other ingredients, such as tofu, vegetables, etc., or use it anytime really. Convenient as a great camping food too, though it is light in calories.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I wanted to try the Miso-Cup so I could take it to work and have it whe I feel like drinking some hot soup, the taste is ok, I believe it should be an acquired taste. the pieces of tofu are small, but it's ok. I believe it satisfies the taste and tummy :)

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

The miso-cup sou soup packets are excellent!! It is so hard to get g-f miso and I am thrilled by this product and its ingredients.! It tastes so natural and healthy. I would recommentd it for everyone, g-f, or not as miso is so important in fall and winter weather. it is ridiculously easy to make and I like adding veggies such as zucchini and cooking it for a short while. Delicious!!

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Tasty and nice package design. All the plant-derived ingredients are organic which is a benefit of this soup. Not too salty as miso can be. Absolutely easy to make. Instead of water, I add the chicken stock to make it more nutritious the flavors make a great duet. Will definitely purchase it again.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Pretty good as far as instant miso goes that I can find in the US. It has a little bit of a grainy texture because the miso is a powder rather than paste as some other instant miso brands I've had in the past. I appreciate that this is organic as well.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Superior product and a good base for a variety of healthy and tasty vegan soups you can make. Also good on its own -- especially with more tofu, chopped green onion, fresh snap peas, chopped bok choy and ground ginger, garlic and onion. The shipping was quick.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Loved the taste and convenience, instead of buying a bunch of ingredients you get an instant miso soup. I wish package had more servings inside (it only has 4)