HR

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Excellent healthy snack!

The texture and flavour of the crackers are great. It tastes healthy but gets real addictive. I have the crackers on its own but they also go well with toppings and sauces such as hummus, tzatziki and cheese. It is gluten free and low in sodium which is a plus. The ingredient composition is clean is definitely a healthier alternative to regular crackers. However, the serving size is a little small, would appreciate if it came with more pieces or in bigger packages sizes!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I adore to eat these rice toasts as a snack, or for appetizers with a big variety of topping possibilities, such as cheese. They even taste good with no toppings, you could snack them right out of the box! They are gluten-free, so perfect for my current diet. They are beneficial to your health as they have great quality ingredients, while tasting so good! The package size is pretty good, usually lasting two times for a family of four. Use them for serving avocado, like a mini, gluten-free avocatoast!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I will definitely repurchase this again once it's back in stock! The taste and texture are both excellent. They are thick and crunchy. I just ate a pack of these crackers alone without any toppings because they really are addictive! It's a snack that I won't feel too guilty from consuming too much - it is healthier than regular crackers as its ingredients are whole grain rice and low in sodium.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

One of our favorite snacks, we order this one on repeat. Great to eat when one is on a gluten free diet, can we accompanied with hummus, dips, cheese etc. Love the taste and kids love the purple color. We are happy with the ingredient composition and the quality. Wish the package came in a larger size with more servings!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

it looks lovely and most rice cracker stuck at the molars and does not happen with this, it is light, I enjoy it even I could not taste any purple rice or black sesame. Good to have 2 packs so you will not finish the whole box at one go.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

While not as much salt as Edward & Sons other rice crackers, these are good. They are thicker and packaged in foil in a box. I think these being thicker should be just packaged like their other rice crackers. They're different and they taste good and they don't give me a belly ache. Good alone, with soup or as the base of an orderve.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I love the taste and delightful crunch of these satisfying crackers. They are wonderful as a snack or to accompany a meal. The amount of salt is just right to give them a delicious roasty flavor. The ingredients are simple and pure. The packaging is not overdone and the crackers come in a convenient sleeve that protects them from breakage. They are calorie friendly so I can enjoy them and not blow my diet. They are also gluten free which is a plus.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I am gluten free and started buying them in the store. I can no longer get them in the store and was happy to find a place I am able to buy them. They are delicious, crunchy and low in calories. I used them to snack on and with hummus. The size of the cracker is great for snacking and the taste is so good. Thank you!!

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I have tried EVERY gluten-free cracker that’s been made!! This cracker is the best by far and everyone who has tried it, even people who are not gluten-free, always choose this cracker first. Not only are they healthy, containing only 1 g of fat, but they are crisp and have an excellent flavor! They complement any type of cheese or are wonderful on their own ! I buy these by the dozen and they ship for free with a $20 purchase.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

i love the plain taste & quality of this biscuit and quaite convinience because it come in 2 small package so we able to put in handbag,bring out easyly the only con is too small,else is ok

67b2fb59-7da1-4ed5-b73f-c2b0354af6a9