HR

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

These are not only healthy but they taste good! When I need crackers or an alternative to chips, I eat these. I have been eating them for years with everything from cheese to dips, or just by themselves. I'm glad iherb is carrying them, because I can't always find them in the store.

Rosy
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

These crackers are so full of flavor that to me they taste a bit like nachos only thicker and more crunchy. I eat them with avocado dip, egg salad and cottage cheese and it tastes great. So glad that they are baked and not fried and made with Organic sunflower oil and no added sugar.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Crackers with very tasty taste, good quality and I recommend. Large size and used every day because it is delicious Natural ingredients and the package came packaged properly

d92ea225-3d85-484d-9155-5b8951c48e49
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I tried out some of the chackers from E&S and like the vegetable most! It wasn't too salty nor flat. I just reordered some for my family! Thank you iherb and E&S for offering such healthy snacks! ❤️

15945f26-4639-47c7-83f9-74d067206d7b
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Very nice quality snack with healthy ingredients and NO gluten. Really like the taste of the vegetables in this and the perfect amount of salt.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

It tastes really really good! The simple rice biscuits with a little fat only. You don’t need to worry about the calories because it’s only a little! The ingredients are simple too

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

healthy snack low calorie, and low fat the serving size is just appropriate it has a thin layer of salt-like thing but won't be too salty to eat

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

All to like! Crispy and flavorful. Definitely recommend to all looking for a salt-free snack. I like to lightly 'butter' a side then add some cashew butter with some sipping, hot tea.

Dia
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Salty, crunchy and very tasty - they quickly and easily fill my hunger when I'm out and I can't eat. They are always with me - I carry several species in one box. They are very, very tasty, low cost and convenient to eat quickly.