HR

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Not too sweet which I really liked about this product. Great quality and one can really feel the natural taste. Would purchase again once back in stock.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Packaging is perfect for snacking. The taste is tangy and sweet at the same time. I like that there are simple ingredients, no added sugar, so it is suitable for low sugar diets. It is pricey!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Love these cherries. I put them on my salad. Make a trail mix using walnuts the cherries and enjoy life dark chocolate morsels. MMMM. They're great!!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

i love it, i love, i love it. I ordered one pack, then 2, then 3, then another 3. i can't stop eating them. perfect taste for me: not sweet, not over dried. and love the idea of apply juice concentrate. bravo EDEN. great job.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Great product. Fast delivery arrives. I order not for the first time. I will take more.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Eden is an excellent brand. Tried this to compare to a different favorite brand of dried fruits. Just wish Eden would add less (or no) sugar. Thank you.

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

love the tart flavour which is not overly sweet my kids prefer these tart cherries to any other candies, and of course these are much more healthy than artificila candies Tried a diffent brand on iHerb, but i prefer this one since it is sweetend with apple juice rather than sugar

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

A bit oily but the overall quality is good, not too sweet, well balanced flavour

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I love this so much... if only it was cheaper

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

great snack. very portable. always great to have these antioxidants by my side