HR

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
The only Sea Salt I’ll use!

The only sea salt I’ll ever use, seasoning a recipe, finishing a dish, flavoring pasta water. Celtic French sea salt is superior quality. I’ve used this brand for 10+ years, My only concern is that it used to be darker grey and wetter more uneven crystals, these last 3 jars are different, the texture is more crystalline than flakes. Sea salt is unlike table salt, you can’t compare the two.they taste is subtle and soft on the tongue not bitter ofr chemically altered. I hope they’re still harvesting from France, as the label says. Perhaps it’s supply issues ? That being said I’ll still purchase this brand. It’s a good value for the size and price. The wide mouth glass jar is easy to retrieve the salt from and preserves the integrity. All Eden foods products are excellent.

I love all products made by EDEN foods. This salt is just as good. It has a little more briny flavor than the Himalayan salt I usually use. I bought this because I have dry eyes and this salt was recommended with coconut water to hydrate your body better. Even if it doesn't work, the flavor is nice.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I loved the texture of this salt. It had a somewhat moist fresh out the sea feeling. I mainly purchased this for the trace minerals. I also love the glass jar it came in-its repurposes wonderfully.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I order this kind of salt because I just want salt, nothing else. I can't say that I really notice a difference good or bad, but I like it.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This is fine salt, and quite strong. Pleasant taste, and a large jar so will last a long time. I alternate between this salt and Redmond Real salt (which is out of stock at the minute). When I eventually finish this jar I would buy more.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

I have used this particular brand salt for the last 13 years. Based on my research, it's the best and the healthiest salt there is! And I totally agree. It's delicious. And I love buying it on iherb.com because it comes so fast and it is priced right. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I wouldn't use any other kind of salt, except perhaps Himalayan. I use this salt everyday. I would recommend this product to everyone.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

very very delicious. love this brand. want to buy agian!!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great product. I will buy again. I use it for my kid and myself.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Very good quality sea salt, taste and textures are great, reasonable price too… I would recommend it