HR

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great quality, smell is not over powering, size is perfect, packaging was secure, I haven't used it for cooking, but I do use it for skin care products, taste is wonderful, ingredients are pure, composition is 100!! Would recommend, great health benefits, if you are on a diet, include it in your life

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Actually the outstandingly best facial oil for my particular complexion: mature, few wrinkles, open pores, oily yet flaky & dehydrated, super sensitive/eczema response to many common ingredients, increasingly mild yet still there cystic acne since 1972. Used to spend BIG bucks on high end but have learned the right natural alternative is actually better eczema (and wallet) wise.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Great product with healthy benefits, been using it as edible oil to put in soup, congee, oatmeal and as healthy drinks to put in juice, red wine etc.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

One of the very best-tasting and healthiest vegetable oils on the market. The flavor is really remarkable, very complex and tasty. A bit expensive, but well worth it.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I heard about this oil so much before, so I decide to try it. And thank god I did , at first it will clean you stomach and remove gas, it help you body lose fat

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

This oil is delightful, and I've come back repeatedly for more. It's wonderful for stir-frying, with a very delicate taste and light consistency. Perhaps, what I like it even more for is for the skin. It's just as delightful on the skin as it is in the skillet.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I read about it that it is good to release stress. I will use it and write again

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The quality was great, would buy again. Really liked this oil.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I use it as a hair and skin oil, mixing it with olive oil and I have noticed a great result.