HR

Posted on May 22, 2022
Healthy and yum

This is a healthy alternative to regular wheat pasta, kamut! Kamut is an alkaline grain making it a much healthier option to wheat pasta. It’s high in protein and fiber. They taste great and they don’t have the grainy texture whole wheat pastas do. This one tastes slightly nutty buttery. Took me 1-2 times eating this for the taste to grow on me and now I love it. It’s good value for money too.

5c8d9899-90c1-4dbe-96dd-ff37f3d4456b
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Kamut pasta still has the nutty taste that whole-wheat pasta does, but it's not nearly as dense and heavy. It's almost as light as pasta made from refined wheat and has a rich, slightly buttery taste. My serving size of pasta is typically about 48g of dry pasta so it lasts me for a while.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love Kamut pasta, and Eden is a company I trust. How great of iherb to offer it, and not only that, but, they offer the expiration dates, so I am aware of the freshness of the product, which I truly appreciate and value when I am ordering online. As for the kamut, delicious. My recipe is kamut pasta, served with macadamia nut oil and fresh rosemary, with a light dusting of sea salt. A fantastic dish, try it sometime.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I love these noodles, you can taste how much more healthy they are! The price was great for what you are getting, Would order again~

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This pasta tastes just like normal pasta! A great alternative if you don't want to eat white flour-based pasta. They also don't bloat you up as much either! Definitely a must-try!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Yummy, tastes like regular pasta but much more nutritious. We used it up in 3 months, and the quality maintained pretty good in the box.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love this product, great quality, used to make different dishes...good ingredients..taste great, size is too small for the size..package is okay

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

This is my first time trying Kamut pasta and it gives me an healthy, alkaline alternative to enjoy in whatever way I choose. Great ingredient for my various recipes.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Healthy version for when you feel like you need pasta. Try different brands and feel these had best texture. Bit expensive so save for occasional treat.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Best pasta I ever bought that was gluten free. Tastes delicious.