HR

Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Very satisfied, suits for gluten-free diet

The quality is great. The ingredients are clean and taste awesome. Has light green color. Great for breakfast or lunch together with meat. It suits for a gluten free diet for those who might be confused with the name wheat on it. It is well packed and delivered. The package has a good zip block. I am very satisfied and the size serves for a long use.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I have not compared this with another similar product. But I don't really feel a need to. I've bought this many times and never had a problem with the quality, which is 100% consistent. Easy to prepare. I used to soak them overnight and then add them to my porridge in the morning. Now I grind them (they grind perfectly in just a couple of seconds) and mix them with the dry quick oats before making the porridge. The former method gives you a slightly more chewy result, which some (including my wife) might prefer. Good, healthy stuff, without being expensive or difficult to prepare.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Eden Food Buckwheat Organic WholeGrain has great composition and ingredients. Whole family love the taste and smell of this. Quality and use is great, packaging and size is great as well. Protein packed and good for diet, If you find this useful thank you so pls like for like thanks. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Still I did not use it, but I have searched about it and it has lots of benefits specially for me and my health !!! I expect a good taste !!! I recommend it for the benefits it has, but make sure not to consume it every day , Balance !!! The quality seems to be very good !!!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Soak this buckwheat for 8 hours in water , place it in blender and grind in for 1 min, add salt and flex seeds . You will get a great dough for buckwheat bread

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

simple to prepare. just made for a savory breakfast with some turkey broth, brussel sprouts, shallot, carrot, parsnip, celery root, & spices...alongside a little leftover turkey & collard greens for a totally fulfilling meal!!!

Posted on May 14, 2022

This is very healthy, filling and easy as making oatmeal. Great alternative to oats for morning and I also made a buckwheat salad with parsley, tomatoes, cucumber and green onion with a vinaigrette dressing. Very good!

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I use them in stews and it adds a lovely texture. Love that it’s a healthy for you and it’s packed with protein.

Posted on Aug 22, 2020

I am a repeat customer of this organic buckwheat because my family loves these groats in our chili recipes. They add extra protein and fiber and it’s just very filling. I add about 1/2 cup of these and 1/2 cup of barley every time I cook chili so I use less beans (only 1 can of organic red kidney beans) I have also made tabouli with these groats! I love stocking up on these😊

ea6acf47-8f98-49f8-90c3-fd89db995a8e