HR

Posted on Dec 31, 2021
Great for lymph

This is one of the best herbs for the lymph system and immune system. The benefits of this tincture will be mainly for the liver and spleen. I noticed some improvement in energy, perhaps from red root clearing toxins?

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Hi, rating for delivery speed and product quality ==> EXCELLENT! Regards, Bojan

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

red root is good for lyme disease

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

good tasting and helpful in a detox protocol

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

It helps mr with stomach issues.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Tastes all right, very easy to blend with water

Caseywilson
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I took this for 2 weeks straight and my acne cleared up in just 2 weeks. So happy!

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

Love this brand. Their products are potent. I could taste the Red Root - not watered down or taste too much of alcohol. Worth six stars.

Posted on Jan 2, 2020

I have been using this product for some time now, after six months of use, my breast Tumors have shrunk! And my fibroid's have stabilized. Thank you for providing this herb for me. I can not find it in Canada.

Posted on Feb 23, 2014

One of the things Redroot is good for is lymphatic stagnation, and that is why I bought it. It's recommendable to go online and to find more information about it, because in some cases it has to be used with caution, for example if you are using blood thinners, but not only... Also, get ready to pee a lot, so you'll need to drink a lot of water, or tea in my case, as it will really dry your skin. Water is good for the body anyways, so... go for it. I take it usually first thing in the morning and some time in the afternoon as well. Sometimes I mix it with Cleavers.