HR

Posted on May 19, 2022

This is a great brand recommended by Anthony William (MM). Nettle leaf is very beneficial for immune system and it’s one of the best antioxidants. Good for fighting viruses and bacteria along with a proper diet. This one has very clean ingredients and composition. Nothing nasty. One of the best supplements I tried. Will order it again.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have used Eclectic Institute's freeze dried nettles for many years for any allergic reaction, be it seasonal allergies, food allergies, hives, etc. It is my go-to remedy for any such reactions and it is so effective! I was first introduced to freeze dried nettles (and please note that FREEZE DRIED is an important factor) in 1980-something by my then-naturopath, and have relied on this tried-and-true herbal remedy - no drowsiness, no negative side-effects. Eclectic Institute is a reputable company that uses quality organic ingredients, preserving the plant's natural healing properties with their freeze-drying process. This product is a definite boon to my health and well-being.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

These are amazing. Make a huge difference in the symptoms of seasonal allergies. Originally recommended by a homeopathic doctor. Depending on your weight you may need to take 2 or 3 a day to get results

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This has been my best friend for months now, Electric herb has been so good to me, this supplement helps me with my allergies, glad it's genuinely effective!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I like this brand Eclectic herb bc the quality Is excellent...I like the new packaging. It is very colorful. My favorite thing is it is freeze-dried. I take it for allergies..

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

My go for nettle, it works wonder with my allergies, its good for hair fall as well, i prefer this company because it freeze dried . Highly recommend

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Bought for enlarged prostate . Will see in a few month time . But generally it is good for all glandular problems.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Good quality supplement for my brother to keep his immunity better balanced.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Good product, don't see the immediate results yet but I hope it's working