HR

Posted on Nov 27, 2021
Secondary alternative

Good alternative, to the capsule Nettle Quercentin when it's out of stock. Although that would still be my first choice, in managing histamin allergies. Works fast, within 5 mins for me. Mixing it in water clumps it, so I will just place it in my mouth, don't inhale! and drink water right away.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I used this in smoothies. I like the taste of nettles and this seemed to be really pure and clean, taste felt authentic. It's freeze-dried, so hopefully retains all the good properties of the nettles. It's a nice alternative to fresh nettles during the winter time.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I have not tried the product but I have read about the many benefits it can offer to an afflicted body. This product, in addition to helping with all ailments, does not interact with drugs or health problems.

Posted on Oct 5, 2020

I use this nettle leaf powder as part of a multi supplement Medical Medium protocol to regrow the hair that I have lost. You can find the full supplement list in his book Cleanse to Heal. According to him hair loss and thinning is due to adrenal problems. I am also taking nettle for my reproductive health! It helps with egg production so if you are having trouble conceiving I urge you to read the book 'Life Changing Foods' by anthony william. He has a section there about pregnancy. This is my favourite powder because it is raw

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I put in a smoothie and never taste it. high quality.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This has helped over the allergy season. It's very fresh in a freeze dried form, however it will require refrigeration.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I started taking this for allergies and to decrease histamines. Its actually working. Ive already noticed a difference after less than a week.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Nice I like it I'm always mixing with juice

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I just tried it and hope that it work so well

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

It's not that easy to find a well-sourced nettle leaf powder and this one seems good to me. Will buy it again, like the benefits of nettle