HR

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
Combat Covid-19

I started taking this immune boosting supplement (along with some others) to improve my health before I contracted covid-19. Since I am middle age, I figured I need all the help I can get! When I did contract covid, I only had cold symptoms and a shallow cough that didn't last very long.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

This is an exceptional high quality supplement for seasonal allergies and also something you want to have on hand for any colds that involve nasal stuff! Every year when the acacia trees in our area bloom my husband is a sneezy, nose runny, eye watery disaster and this does the trick for him every time! Throw away that Claratin bottle and swap it out with this NON drug that actually works with your immune system and doesn't suppress it. Simple but oh so helpful ingredients are all you need here!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have been using different brands of Quercetin since all this covid business as a way of assisting the zinc supplement I also take to enter my cells. My understanding is that quercetin is required for this task. I'm not sure I notice anything in particular with the way my body feels. I use this product more as a way of boosting my immune system in combination with zinc. I feel the product is of a good quality and I look for products which contain ingredients which I'm willing to put into my body. No complaints with the packaging.

hilltophealth
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I love this form of quercetin and like to keep all supplements food based. I always keep these on hand and take often - keeps up immune system and holds allergies away.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I give this mainly to my Maine Coon cat who was getting ulcers on her lips & since adding a bit to her meals she is 100% Really good natural antihistamine for humans too, lol!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I look for quercitin, but this includes nettle too, so this why was my choice. Any side effects. I have tacken two capsules at the morning and two after noon. Obviously will continue to purchase.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I take this product for allergy control during the hayfever season, but it also helps with the immune system generally. Eclectic Institute´s products appear to be the most natural that i have found so intend to keep ordering this products indefinitely.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I really like this brand Eclectic institute. I use a couple other things the nettle, which really helps with a runny nose, and so does this combo. Quercetin has many benefits, for heart health and a natural antihistamine. I like this better than taking Zyrtec.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is one of the best products for allergies. I like it because it is freeze dried. The combination of nettle and quercetin is even better. The quality is excellent !!!

Posted on May 4, 2022

Giving to my dog for food allergies that cause terribly inflamed, sore skin. Working really well. Must taste OK as she eats it sprinkled on her food. Good quality product, plant derived ingredient. Happy with price and delivery.