HR

Posted on May 29, 2022
Consistent quality

The best herb for liver health. we also use a broken cupful mixed in our dogs food. When you think of all the environmental toxins modern life exposes the average person to - a daily dose of St Mary's Thistle is a wise routine to maintain. I've been taking this supplement for over 20 years. The quality is obvious...almost an instantaneous response if I have overindulged.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love and trust Eclectic Institute company and their processing practices and standards and I use many of their products. I take Milk Thistle for my liver health and have been very happy with the freeze dried fresh herb. No fillers are ever used. Vegetarian capsules. Just wish it wasn't bottled in plastic:) They do however have powders that are packaged in glass.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Raw Fresh Freeze-Dried best ingredient to use for herbs ,important for cleansing the liver ,good package ,good quantity ,taste is ok, need to use if you looking for detoxes of the liver with other herbs and foods for complete detoxification I use to take it everyday for a while now feeling more comfortable with it ,good product to choose if you are looking for this type of herb

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

The Best milk thistle in avaliable in market,its raw fresh freeze dried,not just the extract but the whole herb,exactly how it shud be,i just open 4 Capsule pour the contents in my protein shake everyday.

2e252f70-8c7d-43da-9c36-08cc7e384992
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Very nice quality organic milk thistle, freeze dried. Organic is a very important quality for milk thistle, as it's a herb that cleanses the liver and therefore you don't want it to have traces of chemicals of any kind. I take 4 a day, 2 with lunch and 2 with dinner, to keep my liver in good shape, and it is working very well so far (I've been taking it for several years now).

Really supports your liver function. My eyes were always very faintly yellow until I started taking this. Other brands didn’t help me so I switched back…

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I take 2-3 capsules every morning for an extra cleanse support for my liver. It’s been 4 years I can’t live without it, my liver enzymes and my skin is just perfect

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Well all started with 1 year of throughout search of acid reflux issues ,been on ppi’s for 10 years , Combined with acv,probiotics and milk thistle solved problem and yes no more ppi ain’t that great !!!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

love the ingredients and quality is good including the size. Milk thistle has a lot of benefits specially if you have liver problems. Noticed that my sleep improved as well. Overall great product.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is my favorite brand of Milk Thistle and was elated to find it on your website and at such a great price. Shipping was really fast.