HR

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I bought one bottle to try and and firstly, the package looks small but there is a bit there. I was sure when to take this but I took one at night before bed and the biggest benefit was effortless bowl movement, the system was working as well as it could. They taste well “green” but nothing too hectic. My concern with adding this supplement was mostly due to not wanting any unpleasant side effects and there wasn’t any, only improvements! I also slept better, I’ve had persistent pimples and always felt like something wasn’t right within in and that cleared up. Will be ordering another bottle.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

No stranger to this product, it has seriously changed my life, my adult acne has cleared significantly with use of this supplement. The texture of my skin and evened and smoothed out. I bought it mainly for acne and overall health as I had never taken supplements for lymph support. I will continue using this product (two bottles) 2-3 times per year! The quality of ingredients is top-notch!

Good quality Has so many amazing Herbs ingredients all in one. A lot of benefits from Burdock root, nettle, Dandelion, red clover, and yellow dock. They come I'm Vegetarian capsules. Works well to clean out the system. Pleasant bathroom visits with this. Improved my skin I would recommend it.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

The herbal ingredients used in this product are excellent for lymphatic drainage. Nettle is just one of the herbs out of five used; it has a gentle stimulating effect on the lymphatic system, enhancing the excretion of wastes through the kidneys. Dandelion is renowned for it's diuretic action that helps rid fluid retention. The caps are easy to swallow and have a "green" flavor to them. It is a good high quality product. It didn't take me long to start seeing results. The benefits of this herbal remedy can be life changing.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Prepared from freeze-dried concentrate of fresh plant succus of organic Burdock (Arctium lappa) root, organic Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) flower, fresh plant succus of wild crafted Yellow Dock (Rumex crispus) root. Also contains fresh plant succus of wild crafted Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) leaf, fresh plant succus of organic Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) root

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Just started taking this supplement to improve my lymphatic system. Taste is fine, it seems to be a good composition and i have no concerns so far. Hoping to see benefits soon as I add to my daily diet. Ingredients seem to be high quality. Packaged well/in date.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I have been taking the lymphatic blood cleanse for about 2 weeks and what a difference! I am not so puffy in the morning, I have more energy, and joint pain is almost gone. I am hoping this trend will continue. I will definitely be ordering another bottle!!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Seems good so far after taking it for a week. No major changes that I can see but I will keep taking it and probably try 2 bottles are recommended by other reviewers.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Has such countless astounding Herbs across the board. Burdock root, annoy, Dandelion, red clover, and yellow dock. They come I'm Vegetarian containers. Works great to clear out the framework. Wonderful washroom visits with this.I would suggest.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I started off taking one pill per day, and it did take a few days for my body to feel the effect. I was a bit tired for the first few days, and I slept very well and deep during that time. My body was definitely detoxing from what I would assume. The tiredness passed, and I feel amazing! This has gotten rid of the muscle cramping that I had in my legs and the numbness that was occurring on the left side of my body. My circulation is highly improved and I have so much more energy. I am a runner and even during my runs, I find myself sprinting at certain points on my distance runs. I haven’t felt this good in years. I am in my late thirties and I feel like I felt before I had my thyroid issues. That is how good this has made me feel. I have been telling everyone about this, and I even ordered a bottle for a family member who is starting this also. I feel renewed. I have clarity, mentally. This has also stopped the shooting pains that I would occasionally get behind my eyes due to my thyroid issue. My glands feel less swollen, and I feel like I am being cleaned from the inside out. I take this before bedtime, and it helps me sleep more relaxed and calmly. I don’t wake up feeling anxious. I would definitely purchase this to help aid in the healing of any sort of immune disorders, nerve damage or just for the pure awesomeness of what it does.