HR

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

i will get these again , i breath so much easier and will re order thank you nothing has helped until now

MIHO5
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Nice product with pure ingredients. Helps to clean lungs

Posted on Sep 7, 2008

This product was recommended to my husband for his allergies. When his allergies would get bad, it always was followed by a sinus infection. No sinus infections in over a year! Even with the "record high pollen count" this year, he has not had a problem, taking two every morning. It is a staple now in our home!

Posted on Aug 5, 2009

This is one of several lung related products I use after having lung cancer surgery in November 2004. My oncologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering told me to continue with whatever I'm doing since it seems to be working.

Posted on Jan 8, 2009

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

Posted on Mar 15, 2011

I'm attempting to wean myself off long term pharmaceutical asthma medications and I notice a definite positive effect on my lungs and breathing with this lung support. It's only been a few weeks so it's a little early to tell what the long term benefits might be. I've suffered from mild to sever asthma for 40 years.

Posted on Mar 2, 2012

these don't seem to be right for me.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I bought it because my husband coughed frequently during the changing seasons, but I ate the whole bottle and it works ~~ It's amazing and it's much more reliable than cough medicine~~ I'll buy it again if I need it ^^

a7f22f89-facb-468a-823d-7faf08c679de

Auto-translated from Russian

My grandmother has been smoking since she was young, but recently she wants to quit smoking. Due to the fact that she had fluids in her lungs, she smoked to cough them up. I found this supplement, read the reviews - I decided to try it for her. So. Benefit: She says that it has become easier to breathe, now she can sleep on her left side, because she is not afraid to suffocate. Improvement has also gone in that she wants to smoke less and less, the need goes away. Grandmother really likes the composition, and she is delighted with this drug. He says that he clears his throat easier, and it's easier to breathe in general. I mean, it really works!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

As a smoker, I am very happy with this drug, I drink it 2 times a year, no cough, discomfort or perspiration. I recommend it to anyone who cannot get rid of a bad habit or have problems with constant coughing.