HR

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Dandelion is just an amazing FORGOTTEN herb with wonderful benefits for almost every one. In my opinion, dande-lion is a LION among herbs. 👍Everyone should study its benefits.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

this dandelion is an excellent make. Its great for liver health and works well when taken on an empty stomach. Its priced well so good value.

No fillers. Burden free for my digestive system. A lot of health benefits to consume dandelion root. Excellent support for liver and gallbladder. No harm trying this product if there are problems like acne, eczema , high cholesterol and weak gallbladder. To be honest, the taste is actually very bitter to me. However our liver likes bitter food I believe.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Quality product. Raw and freeze-dried. Give support to my liver and gallbladder. Good for digestion.

Posted on May 22, 2021

I noticed that one of my dogs was eating a dandelion type plant ( as identified by my vet) every time she went outside. So I ordered this and the behavior didn’t stop but significantly decreased. The only thing is that I had to order the root and leaf powders separately because I couldn’t find a whole plant supplement.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I found this when I was searching for a dandelion supplement. Very happy with it.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

It is really good! I take it to help my gallbladder and to thin out the bile

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Fantastic product! I’m really impressed with this and I highly recommend it! Thank you so much!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

great company and good quality. I use this to help detox my liver.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Great brand and great quality product. Ingredients help with providing all the niacin needed and also functions well as a diuretic