Page 1 - Reviews - E.L.F., Bite Size Eyeshadow, Berry Bad, 0.12 oz (3.5 g) - iHerb
HR

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Really a palette on the go. it has a really cute small size that's really convenient for traveling. The pigment and blendability is INSANE. It's creamy and buttery at the same time. I really love the color story as well as the texture It's so good. My only concern is they have different printing labels/designs? not sure though.

80f1f0f7-8622-463f-8e0d-a459b867ff9d
01d0bc9a-a314-4ea3-9155-3dc8d3b0d29c
34b42f38-1569-4f95-bed1-6bd49975be60
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I prefer to call these "bite size wonders" as they are indeed one. I initially bought one to complete my minimum order value but it turned out to be a great surprise! They last long, well pigmented and a fantastic value for money. Suffice to say, I now have all the colours :))

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I love the two shades in the middle! So berry red and shiny, they make my eyes so bright. Actually, they can help the whites of your eyes look even whiter. I have hooded eyes and my eyelids are quite oily, but these eyeshadows survived for the whole day and looked nice literally until the moment I washed them off. Please upvote my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Really cute and nice packaging. The size is small but does pack a great punch so its worth every penny. The berry colors are amazing, perfect for a full glam look or everyday makeup and can fit in your purse for on the go glam. Quality is really good for such a good price.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Really great value for the price, easy to blend and high quality. The size is perfect for traveling or touching up and you get a pretty good amount of product. The colors are really nice but for some reason I didn’t like them on my olive skin, so I would repurchase this in other shades to see how they would work. I’m not a makeup expert but I would definitely compare this to some of my higher end eye shadows.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Small size and easy to use and travel with. The package is small and plastic, but very sturdy. The color pay-off is great quality, has a creamy texture, the colors are easy to build with good coverage . It is perfect for every day look, could be used for every age.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Love this eyeshadow so much! Cheap but really good quality. The colors blend well and it goes perfectly with my Asian skin. It doesn't have a scent which is good because it's for the eyes anyway. It's size is if perfect for small bags. Highly recommended for use to all age groups! And shipping was really fast also. It came two weeks early. The packaging was very good also.

Posted on May 8, 2022

The colours are beautiful, warm-tones red, and the pigment is good, especially for the metallic colours. I put 4 stars just because after a few hours, the eyeshadow is moving a little bit and is sitting in the lines of the eye. But again, for the price the quality is very good!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Size and package are good. The colors are nice, although maybe not the best for my skin tone. I was hoping for a better intensity. Texture is smooth, coverage is satisfactory. I would buy again, but next time a cold color palette. If you are concerned about what you put on your skin, this product(maker) is a good choice.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

For this price, it's really unbeatable. Size is just right to keep at small purse. The quality of the eyeshadows are good. The shimmers are better than matte in my opinion, but it's just because of my personal preference. This colour is great for autumn/winter but probably not my everyday shade (just personal preference too).