HR

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Great taste for me who doesn't mind the sour taste; I just put 2 tlbsps into a cup of water together with my vitamin C losenge each morning to start the day. No complaints at all.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The product is the closest to fruit juice. I, as someone who suffers from diabetes, often use because it is not sugary and very concise. I add sweetener and water - ice - and it's the most delicious in the world

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I like that this is pure pomgrante. I mix it in my blender bottle with my other ingredients. I think this is one of the best on the market.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Good quality of this product with great taste and a lot of benefits.I add it with my salad dressing for its antioxidant effect.And I like that it’s ingredients are free of preservatives and sugars. The package was good

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love adding pomegranate juice to my smoothies and salad dressings. A rich source of antioxidants and tasty as well. This product works well, though I'm not happy with the plastic bottle, which doesn't pour well when slowly being poured....

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Great tasting and quality supplement for detoxing. We added it to our juice drinks and it is delicious. It is a strong antioxidant. Recommend using this and tasets good.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I take 2 TBS /day mixed with water and collagen peptides to promote digestive health. It tastes great and I love that there is no added sugar!

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Pure taste indeed. I ordered it with Tart cherry concentrate and the black cherry. The pomegranate one is my se I d favorite after the tart cherry.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

This product lasts a long time in my fridge. I like to make a juice drink with it or add it to my cooking when making bitter veges like brussel sprouts, brocolli rabe, kale, dandelion greens. Great in salad dressings too!