HR

Posted on Oct 13, 2021
A Quality Product!

Everything as described, the quality and the taste are good. The product is quite fresh, the package intact. So far I am satisified with this product. It seems to be working as that pesky foot twinge started to disappear. Anyway, I will have to wait one more month to see its full health benefits.

257bbb29-0998-4ea9-95dc-349e32110fa7
843f5f19-315a-451b-a6b9-a07ffca99f21
Posted on May 12, 2022

Remember googling it and trying to understand if the bottle were glass or plastic, - so saying it upfront here: the bottle is GLASS :)) (which to me is preferable) Great concentrate with great tarty taste You can either take it as it is, or add to smoothies. I also add it to some of my meat dishes where I want this tarty taste

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I'm always searching for ways to ease inflammation & menopause symptoms. Tart cherry eased my hot flashes & helps me sleep. No joke, I take 2 T w/a little water about a 1/2 hour before bed & it knocks me out! Sleep is so healing & if that's my only noticeable benefit, I'll take it!! Bonus for quality ingredients & great taste.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I purchased this productaftera friend recommended it to me since it had a positive effect on her arthritis. Skeptical at first....I am no longer a skeptic. After using this product daily I have seen a decrease in my arthritis symptoms.....less pain, increased maneuverability and better range of motion. I put this is my water bottles for tennis or anything else I am doing. I am so happy with this product.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Good quality. I love that it ships in a glass bottle. It is very concentrated, and most be diluted before consuming. Otherwise, it is too tart, and can harm your teeth or mouth. I like to take at night before bed, as it contain natural melatonin. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you. Not medical advice.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

When I discovered melatonin isn't easy to buy in Asia, I went looking for foods that contain it. I start to take tart cherry juice as an alternative to assist with better sleep, it also seems to help reduce some of the tension - pain in my back too. DHL's Tart Cherry Juice is a good value for the price and size, saves space being contrasted, which is helpful when you have a tiny kitchen. I just ad a spoonful to water and take it an hour before bed, I love the taste of tart cherries so it's something I look forward to having. Cherries have lots of other health benefits so I am happy to know I am supporting other areas of my health at the same time.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I love this tart cherry juice. I was looking for a tart cherry supplement as it is excellent for joint pain, muscle inflammation, and brain health. No pill supplement was organic and that was an important component for me. So I stumbled across this product and it is so good! I mix 2 tablespoons with some water and drink it with dinner, it’s better than wine. Nice and tart, but refreshing. It has a hint of natural sweetness, but it is more tart than sweet. It also helps me get tired and sleep better as well. I just wish the 32 oz bottle came in glass like the 16oz. But for anyone who is looking for tart cherry as a supplement or just as a refreshing drink, look no further and buy this now!!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

My husband and I started using this tart cherry juice over a month ago and the results are fantastic! We both are sleeping so much better and those nagging aches and pains are fading away. We love the taste and the price for this quality can't be beat. I mix it with lime seltzer and we drink it shortly before bed. Such a treat. It feels great knowing that the ingredients are pure and organic. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Best tart cherry juice I've found so far. Great quality, great taste, great size. Wish the package was glass jars, but not a huge problem. Husband and I both love the benefits of drinking it daily. Been buying it for years. iHerb tends to have the best prices that I have found. I did try to not drink it for a while when I was watching my carb intake - I definitely noticed a difference without it! Went back to drinking it daily.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Wow, the quality is amazing. It has a great taste and is such an awesome addition to my diet. I mix it with either tea or soda water about half an hour before bed, and it gets me so relaxed, which was the benefit I was hoping for. I personally use only 1 tablespoon, which is half the serving size, because it’s so flavourful. Definitely will be reordering.