HR

Posted on Apr 1, 2022
Rage no more

This blend is really helpful to combat and balance out anger and frustration. It's great for those days when overwhelmed with what's going on and in need of a supportive boost. Well worth the money and I find the effects to be accumulative.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

This is really good to get that extra work done you always seem to put off as well as a very good addition to any nicotine cessation program.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Felt great after a week. Great supplement along with healthy diet i noticed a improvement. Quality, ingredients a total package. Mushroom is included. Great supperfood that provides energy, longevity and helps detox. No taste. Benefit are immunity. Great supperfood.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I mix this in with my morning butter coffee - just 1 to 2 capsules. I notice a subtle feeling of motivation, positivity and well-being, without any stimulating effect.

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

This supplement contains a herb called polygala. I found on internet that preliminary animal evidence suggests that Polygala tenuifolia has an antidepressant effect in rats. Polygala may also improve cognition..., studies assessing Polygala's anti-amnesiac and adaptogen-like properties suggest that the herb can increase the level of compounds responsible for brain growth, like nerve growth factor (NGF) and brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF). Basically, I have come to the conclusion that this supplement helps in periods of stressful situations where one must be very concentrated in order to prevail. This is like a brain booster. It helps me a lot, and I recommend it.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Wans't sure what to expect with this, but noticed improved stamina, immunity and overall wellbeing within the first day of taking this complex.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

makes me feel smarter and more interested in studying and working on hard mental things

Posted on Sep 25, 2019

One of these TCM formulations which somehow help to realign your life. I used this during a strong emotional crisis and I felt it supported my alignment and clarity. I could act and naturally meditation and a common sense are just as important during any crisis. But this was definitely helpful to keep me aware and alife. It is subtle but definitely supportive. I did not feel any raw willpower - more a calmness, clarity and alignment energy. Thank you Dragonherbs for keeping these amazing formulations available for us.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Great ancient Shaolin Zen tonic herbs!