HR

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

The only thing to say is this is THE BEST. Ingredients, quality and packaging can't be beat. If you want protein - simply add it. We don't go without this. It is a green drink but milder than most. You can accent the slight fruit flavor with fresh peaches and thicken with avocado.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

One if not the best green powder out there packed full with 91 powerful ingredients from around the world selected by Ron Teeguarden’s finest knowledge and research. Plus this one tastes absolutely great, it has a nice peach flavour from the fruits in there and it dissolve super well. If you cannot do greens you can do that one . Plus I find it super digestible . Again thank you iherbs for providing this product to France without having to pay extra international shipping charges . Blessings!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Get into this superfood taste great good for the health plenty of antioxidants a great benefit to the diet packaged with all the good stuff you need for your health and the taste is good with top quality ingredients with a lovely mix that needs no improvement for all ages.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

It tastes good, with natural kiwi-fruit color & smell. I noticed others have mentioned it gives u the sense of full, not craving for other food -- I kind of experience similar Also feels it makes my body potent, but I guess takes longer time to really tell. Price tag is very high, so stock it when discount available

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

very powerful quality ingredients and antioxidants and I like the taste and benefits of this superfood ! I feel that this product has been positive for my health diet and feel improvement in my overall energy. The package was a bit warped and do wish that for the price the container was metal or glass ! I do recommend.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Dragon Herbs makes the very best Tonics! And, this is best for daily use for an all around health booster. I recommend it to anyone wanting the extra health addition to their routine. Tastes very good, too. I mix mine with almond milk, but it can be added to any smoothie drink. Excellent product made by excellent Herbalist.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

My absolute favorite thing to wake up to is half a scoop of this mix in some orange juice. I'll spare you the rest of my morning routine but this stuff in orange juice all day for me. If only it wasn't so expensive but hey this is a gift from God in my opinion.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

My only qualm is that it in plastic, and I'm not the biggest fan of the taste. It's a little bitter/grassy/grainy, with a distinct pineapple/mango/tropical taste. I don't usually like green drinks anyway so mixing it with just water or milk wasn't going to cut it for me. TRY THIS: it tastes great when blended with a half frozen banana, half apple, yogurt to mix in with the graininess, then I mix either cold tea, chaga, or milk. Its VERY VERY drinkable with the added textures! I bought this instead of the REALLY expensive Athletic Greens option for a green drink. And its $20 less expensive AND it has such a wonderful multitude of different herbs/adaptogens/antioxidants/superfood/grasses/probiotics and mushrooms.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Great product the first day I used it I felt a difference my energy level great I am looking forward to the long term health benefits of taking it regularly

Posted on May 17, 2022

Mild taste when blended as suggested with non dairy milk. Feel the energy within twenty minutes of taking it. Great way to get best nutrition into my picky eater kids. Digests easy and all day energy.