HR

Posted on Dec 17, 2021
Excellent combo of herbs

Dragon Herbs is a great brand. I take two of them but three hours apart. I accidentally took two at the same time and got a more intense reaction. It gave a nice positive balanced vibe. Take it after dinner and you will have a better sleep. Don't take it an hour before it gives an opposite effect. It is a recommended buy. Just recently bought a second bottle.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

The Great Stablizer is the perfect blend after a long day. If you're feeling muddled, tired or just "flat", taking two of these helps. It's like you just "forget" to be worn out and have smooth energy able to bridge the gap between a long and hard day to bed time. Of all of the Dragon Herbs blends, this one is my favourite and I share with friends regularly.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This is a supplement that I take when I am under stress and worried. Take 4 capsules three times a day as needed it. It works. It calms me down. Dragon herbs has great quality ingredients.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Felt great after a week. Great supplement along with healthy diet i noticed a improvement. Quality, ingredients a total package. Mushroom is included. Great supperfood that provides energy, longevity and helps detox. No taste. Benefit are immunity. Great supperfood.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is a great supplement for stressful times. All the herbs are good for general health and good mixtures. Only problem it can make you a little sleepy sometimes.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I never go without this formula. It is great for adrenals, added stress reducer, tooth builder, general tonic use.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

my mother love it. she likes to relax with this suplement

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Our son is taking this to help lessen his seizures, it seems to be helping so far...hoping it continues to do so!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

A classic TCM formula I am presribing for anxiety and as part of a program for blood pressure. Th patient is already seeing benefit.