HR

Posted on Jun 11, 2022
My favorite!

My favorite supplement if I had to pick one. 2 capsules in the morning, helps with stress all day. 2 or 3 at night and my mind stops racing so that I can get some sleep. I mostly take it only at night, need good sleep for my job.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It's obvious that this blend is made from quality, synergistic ingredient. Pretty much from half an hour of taking, a sense of calm is present. I'm experiencing the benefit of less anxiety and more clear emotional presence.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I take 2 capsules just about 20 minutes before my commute to work. And this really works to chill me out through traffic and get ready to face customers at w

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I can’t tell if the supplement works. I purchased it for better sleeping and keeping my nervous system in a calm state. I didn’t notice any effect.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great Herbs, Upper echelon for sure and great quality= efficacy

Posted on May 25, 2022

Felt great after a week. Great supplement along with healthy diet i noticed a improvement. Quality, ingredients a total package.

hilltophealth
Posted on May 7, 2021

Gotta say - this works great. I think it helps metabolism as well. His products are the real thing and this is a very caring company. Two per day was good for me.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Received in a timely fashion. Delivery time was communicated clearly and product is as expected. Thank you so much ! I love these .

Posted on May 5, 2021

While it made me more relaxed in general, and more durable to stress, it made me a little depressed as well. I wasn't sure this was the cause for the evolving depression, so I continued to take it for about two weeks, until I was 100% positive that the depression was one of its effects. This doesn't mean this is a bad supplement/blend, it merely says that it is not suitable for me. All of us are not the same, not even close. There is no herb in the world that would give the same effect to EVERYONE. Good luck