HR

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Balance - mind, body, spirit

I’m a big fan of Schizandra! It’s a perfectly balanced herb, because it contains the 5 flavors or sometimes called the 5 elements, this corresponds to the 5 major organs - Liver, Kidneys, Spleen, Lungs, and Heart. If taken over time it will bring the entire body into balance. Dragon Herbs uses wild crafted Schisandra berries as their source of ingredient, unlike most companies that use a lower quality berries. This is a fantastic herb for those concerned about moving up in age, as it holds onto the jing (what the Chinese call life essence).

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Been taking these this week. I like them. Try opening up a capsule and tasking it. Tastes different than other shizandra i have had but In a good way.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Super good for skin and nerve tonic when taken for periods of time. Good to have if you dont care for the sour taste of schizandra plus no waste of time decocting the berries.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

Started taking after major surgery for a speedy recovery. Helps with early aging and increasing my lifespan. Helps normalise blood pressure and stimulation of the immune system. Love it for my liver (binge drinking early in life) to protect and keep happy. Very positive impact on pathways in the body - heart, lungs and kidneys.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I put a lot of trust in in the high quality of Dragon Herbs, and have consumed their Schizandra daily for many years.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

this is so sour and potent. I find it is helping with my chronic injuries and skin problems.

Posted on Jul 11, 2020

I had no idea what I was missing out on! Nice herbal caffeine replacement. It was nice to sample it and be turned on to it. I plan to make it a part of my regular routine. Also, I have never seen anything like iHerb's shipping prices - very commendable if you don't like waiting on the mail!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Excellent product, quality of ingredients

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Great for balancing hormones, feeling good

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Very helpful to keep yourself healthy.