HR

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
Brain Fog no more

I like the effects of this formula. For me, within 72 hours of using the 6 daily tonic dose, the fog had cleared by 50%. By the end of the first week, it was completely gone. As someone who has used each of the herbs in this formula individually or in other formulas, this product is by far the best with regard to concentration, ratio, and how it is formulated. The blend of the Rhodiola and schizandra allow me to feel the uplifting effect of the Rhodiola without being overstimulated because the schizandra keeps it balanced. Thank you dragon herbs for another winner.

So I have ADHD and a lot of fatigue and sometimes anxiety. I mainly bought this to help me with my dance classes and I will say after a while I noticed my ability to concentrate, memorize and be in the present moment has greatly improved! I like having this for long work days as well as my classes and practices. Rhodiola has always been my fave ingredient to take before a high energy dance class. I'm also less anxious in general and just chill and calm.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I keep using this formula as it makes me feel sharp, calm and focused. The best of both worlds unattainable with any other products which are recommended to increase focus. Subtle as always with Dragon Herbs, yet effective. One of my staple formulas in my herbal medicine chest.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Beautiful for the mind but also all circulatory problems. Also works as an adaptogen to my experience and helps stay focused .

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

DIAMOND MIND POWER A Feel Like A Genius After with the Diamond-Est-Est-Est Mind Everrrrrrr DIAMOND MIND POWER

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

I love this product. really makes you more focused without any agitation or weird feeling. I like dragon herbs. new update review: its not as strong as it used to be .I don't feel as focused as I used too before with this one though im still taking it. Give it a thumbs up if this one helped you! thanks!

Posted on May 25, 2022

First I will start by saying I have tried most I herb brain products, and sometimes I got good ones, and sometimes I got not so good supplements, but this one is the worst, not only that it didn't give me any positive effects, I got major negative effects and problems like headaches drowsiness, weakness, and more, I'm sure this product must go off the shelf, I was ordering it after reading so many positive reviews (I'm not sure they are not fake reviews) this product is recommending to take 3 cups 2 times a day, very large amount of substance, I highly recommend to get as far as you can from this product, the ingredients are low quality, the size is way to large, the dosage is a way overdose, which gives very severe negative effects.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Excellent product for memory and alertness. Good packaging, fast delivery.

Posted on May 23, 2020

I managed to reclaim my long-lost vibe (close to a year) after staying in sadness due to sickness of loving family members. You can email Dragon Herbs and ask them which brands are most beneficial to you based on your current situation. If your stress is due to work, Dragon Herbs' Tao in a Bottle is the best choice. If you don't have external factors and you don't know why you're not happy, please do try this Diamond Mind and Will Power.

Posted on May 18, 2020

This is one I hope to never run out of. I was hit by a snowplow truck a few years back and had a severe concussion (among other injuries) which caused many problems. It's as if Diamond Mind has reconstructed my brain, repairing the damage done by the truck incident...