HR

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Always loving this brand. Especially the black soap which was not available for awhile. Loving this tea tree just as much. Wish it comes with a pump as it is a big 946ml bottle. Very good value for money. I got my own pumps so kids will not accidentally pour too much.

5a035328-a730-4724-af9b-d27800993e7e
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I've been trying to find a replacement for my The Body Shop tea tree facial cleanser, as it was expensive. I eventually found this cleanser, and decided to give it a try. I am glad I found it, as I believe it kept my skin clear and (mostly) free of blemishes. There is a strange smell to it, but I can tolerate it. I do take time and effort to write my reviews. If this helped you in any way Dr. Woods Castile Tea Tree soap has a slightly more pleasing scent and feels milder on my skin. I just find it more enjoyable to use, if that means anything to anyone. It's all natural. The list of ingredients are as follows: Purified Water, Saponified Coconut, Hemp, & Olive oils (with retained Glycerin), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tear Tree Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Rosemary (Rosemarinus Officinalis) Extract.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

i find it a good quality Good scent and a Devine ingredient a good dosage and good size go with any age i get it daily it is a normal potency and an attractive package and effective No deficiency No Prevention good antioxidant a good taste to it good for the immunity system good in sun exposer good use feel good and not sensitive

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I used up a bottle of lavender scent and give that a try. Strong tea tree oil scent which makes me feel very clean. I put it into a dispenser and use it as hand soap. Which works very great during Covid outbreak, which you need to wash hands very frequently but does not irritate the skin, and rinse very nicely and clearly without harsh chemicals. But for bathing, I like the lavender type better just because of the scent.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I find this Dr. Woods Tea Tree Oil based soap lathers better than the Dr. Woods Peppermint based soap. The Tea Tree Oil also acts as an antibacterial. Although the initial scent of this tea tree oil based soap is not that pleasant, if rinsed well, it does a better job reducing body odor throughout the day.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Wow! A very big bottle. Much better value than the same thing in smaller bottles, and since it can be used for so many things it is well worth the money. Can use for washing, shaving, hand washing of clothes, cleaning, and etc. When i eventually finish this I will buy more. Tea tree is my favourite for soaps.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I really like this product. It's gentle on the skin and I love you can buy it in big sizes since I use it mostly as a hand soap. I blend this with water in a foaming soap dispenzer so it lasts a long time. Iv'e saved a lot of money and also so environmentally beneficial to blend your own soap.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This smells very strongly of tea tree oil, which I love. Only use a little bit as it is concentrated, but it makes skin feel super clean. Perhaps need to avoid your eyes though. Dr Woods soaps are as good as Dr Bronners, but cheaper. I have this in lavender as well, which is also very good.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This a smooth feeling soap that is good for sensitive skin so there is no itching after use. The scent is mild, size and price are very reasonable, ingredients are limited with no harsh chemicals. I even use it as my dog's shampoo because it is so gentle with a fresh clean scent.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I really enjoy this line of soap from this brand. However I prefer the more neutral/mild-smelling ones as these other flavored ones seem to defeat the purpose for me - even though this supposedly has better moisturizing ingredients like Shea Butter. I prefer to keep my soaps simple with no smell, so that it doesn't clash with any massage creams/oils/moisturizers afterwards. However this type of cleaning agent is great value for money for occasional use for me.