HR

Posted on Sep 9, 2021
Great quality

These bottle's sizes are large! This is my first time trying castile soap, and I mainly used it in my garden, as an organic pesticide. And it works great. It has a strong mint scent, which is good for repelling pests. It has a thick texture and has strong cleaning power. I used it for some surface cleaning as well, and it did a great job.

efff508c-2278-491c-9148-702613717d08
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I began using Dr. Woods Peppermint Castile soap 5 years ago after learning that it is a much healither option to other soaps that are made with chemicals and other cancer causing ingredients that penetrate our skin each time we use them. I use this liquid soap in the shower as well as in our hand soap dispensers. The fragrance is from Essential oils rather than harmful chemicals, it has a clean and refreshing scent. 32oz bottle lasts a long time at a fair price. Note: This is also available with Shea butter if you have dry skin. I use both, but prefer this one without Shea butter since I use it as a shampoo and leaves my hair lighter feeling than the one with Shea butter.

eecc0afa-95dd-43ec-abcf-bca8ba8b081d
fc58c5fe-801e-49e4-b727-72f889fa1619
bfd31638-7b6b-48c5-9585-531a2c6afa65
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Thanks god for Dr. Woods! A company that actually has strong morals! Just read the ingredients list and tell me you can find a cleaner bathing product on the market. Most brands are full of toxic sludge that hurt our bodies and the environment. Not Dr. Woods, this peppermint soap has actual peppermint oil and no parfum.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Like peppermint sops in the summer, they really refreshing. Used to use different brand which was expensive so i decided to try this brand and i wasn’t disappointed. Great size package, the composition id on the thinner side and great peppermint smell. My skin feels refreshed and cool after each use. The soup is gentle and does not dry my skin. Overall great quality, will continue to buy. Maybe try the papaya scent for the winter.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I like the quality of Dr. Woods brand. It tends to be much thicker then Dr. Bonnors, which I personally like. The peppermint feels cooling on the skin, and works great as a body wash. The packaging is designed well, and esthetically pleasing. The scent is great, peppermint is always a favorite.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The scent is beautifully refreshing and cooling! Sooooo therapeutic right after a hot workout or a day in the bright sun. Gentle composition, suitable for dry and sensitive skin, and has a pretty moisturizing feel. Fit for use by all ages, children and adults alike can benefit from this high-quality body wash. Huge package size, which is great for saving that money!

Posted on May 24, 2022

I like this brand of castile soap – no parabens, harmful ingredients and fragrance. It is also good quality and is paraben and phthalate free. It has a strong peppermint scent from essential oils and not artificial fragrance. This benefits those who likes peppermint scent. The texture is neither too watery nor thick but just right. It also contains shea butter which helps to moisturize the skin so I use this both for my bathing and hand washing for my eczema skin. So far, it has not caused my eczema to flare up so it is gentle for sensitive eczema skin and does not cause drying. The big size 946 ml bottle packaging is good value for money.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I am so glad I discovered Dr Woods Castile Soap! Dr Woods' price is much more reasonable than the other Dr's brand. Dr Woods Castile Soap Peppermint is gentle for skin and hair and has a delicate scent. The entire family uses it in the shower. I also love to use it for household cleaning, kitchen counter and even washing fruits and vegetables.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I used to use Dr Bronners Castile soaps but they became difficult for me to obtain here in Australia. So I tried Dr. Woods and i like them just as well and they are less expensive. I use the Peppermint Castile Soap for a refreshing shower for myself and I also bathe my puppies and dogs in it.