HR

Posted on May 7, 2022
Smell so nice

i bought two of this soap the first time i used it it has a micropeeling effect on my skin. the scent is so nice. i really recommend this soap. the soap size is big and quality is not easily melting so . i really have sensitive skin but this one i a pro.

98ba700a-ce6d-4285-bd75-d016fb6caf3b
Posted on May 5, 2022

I love the quality and the natural ingredients ♥️ The scent is veery rosey and the size is good. It's quite a solid bar so a little bit can go a long way. I specifically wanted to try it because of the brightening composition so i thought it would help fade my dark acne scars so hopefully it will work. Don't forget to like if it helped 🥰

84f7bdd9-a59f-4c41-a331-314c8a93ec05
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I am a fan of Dr. Woods soap, and this is a new treat for me. The quality and price for a triple milled soap made with Shea Butter alone is worth it. It has a Light Rose scent - not overpowering. In my rush to try a different scent, I didn't notice that it is exfoliating, too. My shower felt like a spa treatment today - pleasantly surprised! It's the little things in life that keep us going, and this was a nice treat for me. I hope you enjoy it!

if I could give this more than five stars I definitely would. this is what I have been looking for my whole life, I have struggled with hyperpigmentations spots all over my body. and I haven't even used this for, I guess I have used this for a month now and it has faded some of my scars so much. I definitely believe my skin will be completely clear by the summer. I wouldn't recommend just putting it on your body since it is an exfoliator as well, it might be a little bit too rough for that, but, put it on like a wash rag or loofah, and use it that way it's way better that way in my opinion. the only negative thing about this is that it can make your skin feel kind of sticky. but that just means that you get to use some of your favorite body wash and get to stay in the shower longer. Definitely buying this again, no doubt about it!!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I finally found everything I've been searching for in a soap with this one! No harsh ingredients, smells great (not overpowering), love the exfoliating bits and it leaves my skin soft . The best part is that I can see a difference with the dark spots on my face and chest from sun exposure, they are fading!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Dr Woods uses all the natural ingredients for making these soaps. I bought 3 types English Rose, Coconut MIlk and Black Soap. I prefer bar soap over liquid body wash as those liquid ones usually contain unwanted chemicals and plenty of water. I find bar soap is more planet-friendly.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The quality is good. I bought it for my mom because she likes rose scent so she uses this. The size of the soap is good too compared to other small size soap. I like the ingredients not filled with harsh chemicals so that's a plus. I'm not sure how well it works for sensitive or dry skin because I personally haven't used it and my mom doesn't have really dry or sensitive skin.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

love the quality and the natural ingredients It is easy to use. And it give amazing feel. veery rosey and the size is good. It's quite a solid bar so a little bit can go a long way. I specifically wanted to try it because of the brightening composition so i thought it would help fade my dark acne scars so hopefully it will work. Don't forget to like if it helped.