HR

Based on 1,246 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 14, 2022
This soap is a winner

When I saw that my delivery was set to arrive, I purposely postponed my shower so that I could bath using this bar! It lathers beautifully on my skin, the scent is present but not overpowering. It left my skin feeling moisturized and not dry! The packaging was in tact, the bar size is Large so no worries about the product running low anytime soon. Dr. Woods delivers a quality product that benefits skin. It’s a winnner!

fc2daeae-0d46-43d2-8b6e-b7d48b6adbb9
88c0b67f-682c-4f54-9cc0-cfceb1960155
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

This Dr. Woods bar soap does not contain foaming agents and harmful ingredients. Its ginger citrus smell is not overpowering either. It is rather mild. It goes a great job at cleaning hands, body and short hair. It does not irritate the skin nor make it dry. It is gentle on the skin. We use it all year round.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Love these Dr. Woods bar soaps. This one is so far MY favorite. The ginger smell is there but subtle. The citrus, while I can't place which citrus fruit, is also pleasant and not overpowering either. Like the other Dr. Woods bar soaps, it lathers really easily, so it really doesn't take much at all--a LOT less waste than what we've experienced with liquid body washes.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Dr Woods soaps rock! I've not found anything better for this style of natural soap with these type of ingredients. It doesn't go all sticky and mucky at the end of the bar like other brands do. And this Ginger and Citrus is my favorite of the scents - it has no little bits of anything inside the bar like some of the other bars in the line do.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
1,365

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

it is extremely gentle. The scent is light. And a single bar lasts a long time. Your skin feels supple and moist after a shower or bath. I like it so much. Product ingredients Sodium palmate (saponified mass balance sustainable palm oil), sodium cocoate (saponified coconut oil), aqua (water), glycerin (retained vegetable glycerin), parfum (natural ginger citrus fragrance), organic olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, organic butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter¹, organic tocopherol (vitamin E), sodium gluconate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, sodium chloride.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love this! The scent is very captivating...it is citrusy which is something I always like. Smells fresh! The quality is top-notch. The size is big and will last for a long time. It is gentle on the skin and the feel will make you to repurchase again. The smell lingers even in the shelf. Will repurchase.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I find these soaps truly easier to use and maintain than liquid soaps. For one, they are easy to carry (in a small container) and you can cut or scrap just enough for traveling. The smell is heavenly and your skin feels supple and moist after a shower or bath.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This is so far my favorite scent!. As with all the Dr. Woods bar soap, the size is nice. I already tried the English rose , so far I like this better! I like the smell of citrus, “clean scent”. All of the bar soap came in a nice package. Aside from the smell, the texture is smooth.