HR

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

An excellent product, I chose between others for a long time, I chose this one and did not regret it, the exact description coincides with the product exactly. Everything came as a whole. I am very happy with the product. Delivery is fast. I'll take more. I recommend to buy!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Quality - high Package - every item is sealed Flavor - I can’t taste any flavor but I can smell a tinge of mint Benefit and use - very hygienic It is travel friendly and hygienic. Keeps the toothbrush, clean and fresh. I like that it also has 2 extra mints. Will surely buy again.

I have been searching for a good tooth brush protector and I am very glad I discovered these. They area a good size and cover the toothbrush completely. The protectors are also light weight and seal tightly. They keep my tooth brush fresh and clean. So far, I am very pleased with my purchase and the quality of the item. The smell is also surprisingly nice!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have had the Bionic Toothbrush from Dr. Tung for several years now and love it! When I recently saw Dr. Tung's Snap -on-Toothbrush Protection Sanitizer, I already knew it was going to work well and it does! I Really like the feature of the Snap- On-Toothbrush holder being Anti-Bacterial with the Essential Oil Vapors that Permeate your Toothbrush Bristles! Great idea! When I open the open the Toothbrush Protection holder I a get a pleasant waft of essential oil vapors of lemon oil, lime oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, thyme oil. I like knowing my toothbrush has been and continues to be sanitized before and after using. ! I also appreciate the no animal testing and the Container Made with Biodegrade plastic. The Anti -Bacterial Discs lasting for 60 days protection is also a great feature, and replacement discs are available too. This is also a great product when traveling!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on May 9, 2022

Good quality and useful item!!! The size fits my toothbrush well to keep it clean all the times!!! Fast shipment and good packaging during delivery!!!

cf7a2e75-f635-4494-a6e8-9288d6c8d59e
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

It’s good for tooth brush. Better than just hang it at the holder and expose to toilet’s germs n viruses. The case have a nice smell and leave my tooth brush clean all time

6a176c02-bd3c-43a0-9b9a-8effe471ea88
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

The smell is quite nice and the size is very handy. It fits it's usage and keeps away insects (I guess). I love it.

273763bc-4d18-4adc-951f-5e869152b42e