HR

Posted on Feb 5, 2022
It smells so good!

The scent is absolutely divine! Once you rip open the plastic, you can smell the soap through the box! I don't think it's strongly scented but I'm not sensitive to scents, it might be too strong. It's a beauty bar, so it's gentle and it feels great on my very sensitive skin. I use it twice everyday, and it helps keep my skin clean, moisturized and smelling amazing. For the quantity and quality, I don't mind the price. The bars are a hefty size and each bar lasts me around 6-7 weeks.

a457efde-a269-4960-a6c5-f966ea8433a9
26e00057-57ea-484b-9d17-e47aede6e468

رائع جدا جدا انصح بشده الرائحة الاستخدام الجودة الحجم العمر العبوة الفائدة تركيبة حساسة ترطيب لطيف ينظف يزيل very goooooooooooooooooood very goooooooooooooooooood very gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery goooooovery goooooooooooooooooood very goooooooooooooooooood very gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery goooooo

78afcc6f-5176-4a25-bbea-9a1f7567b872
9611428e-4051-4d15-bdc4-97300bc392d8
735d34d7-e41b-432f-9049-8f54b78fb533
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I love this Dove soap. I have always had a difficult time finding soaps that make me feel clean without drying out my skin. This soap smells amazing but more importantly it is very moisturizing at the same time. It provides very good lather, makes your skin feel very clean & smooth, and I feel refreshed after showering with it.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I've been using dove soap for years and was excited to try out this new scent. I love the smell, it's subtle but nice. It keeps my sensitive skin moisturized and is gentle. I use it every day and love it! It never gets the dry look some soap bars do when left out, so you can tell it's a good quality soap bar.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I loved the way this soap smelled as soon as I opened it. Recently I’ve been liking anything coconut and it smells so good! It’s also really creamy and feels rich and moisturizing. It’s gentle on my skin and I use it every day without any problems. One thing negative is that I feel like i go through it fast compared to other bar soaps even with the same amount of use. It seems it “melts” faster.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Love the smell . My bathroom smelled great before I even used one of the bars. Each bar is quite large and like every Dove bar you don't feel sticky. This is a winner.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The scent is sweet, it feels gentle on the skin, Great for sensitive skin, doesn't make you feel dry, Great quality, I use daily, good size lasts awhile, the packaging is good

Cherryxzee
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

this soap is so amazing, it has a lovely coconut scent, so refreshing, moisturizing, perfect for sensitive skin. gentle and can be used frequently. Recommended.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I use this soap for my face and body. Some people said it'd be good for your hair. My hair is very thick, so I didn't try it on my hair. Love the smell and my skin doesn't feel dry after washing.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

The soap is very gentle on sensitive skin. Has a great, subtle scent and does not try out skin. Does moisturize to some extent. Nice lather.