HR

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Package of 4 soap bars with amazing quality and scent. This gentle soap is the best for gentle cleansing of dry skin. I also use it on my face to wash off makeup. Does not irritate and feels gentle on sensitive skin. The size of the bar is larger than the bar I got at supermarket.

1401a36b-b945-45a3-a269-02770321c91a
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

My boyfriend (no sensitive skin) prefers to use soap bar so I got this one for him. Not sure if it is actually moisturizing, but it didn't irritate his skin. It did the job and he enjoyed using it. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

e88354ea-d24b-471b-a6ed-f22309e1837c
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

You seriously cannot go wrong with white dove soap bars. They are the highest quality, but cheap soap you can get. Great for sensitive and dry skin, gentle on certain areas, and smells subtle but clean. I like it because it leaves my skin feeling soft. You can tell it's a good soap when it doesn't dry out when left out.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I bought this for my husband who had an allergy reaction for different soaps. He liked it very much: neither he had any reaction nor irritations. It moisturizes the skin very well. If you read this review, please thumbs up.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Had been using it for 3 years now. Great for the skin and i use it all season. Doesnt melt away as long as you store it properly.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

No need for further descriptions this is great and well known for that. Great smell

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

i used this for a couple of months and i can say that this product is awesome

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Great price, great product. Leave the skin clean and yet doesn’t have a tight feeling. Will buy again