HR

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This is such an amazing soap for dry skin, my brother and I use this and we both have eczema, I have never been happier since it’s very cheap as well!

d683675f-728e-496e-b0b6-f28541d59404
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is the best for sensitive skin to use. Very gentle on the skin and moisturized it. We use every shower (frequency) for all ages in our house. Packaged well for shipping and size is as normal bar soap. We always go back to this quality, good composition bar soaps that benefits the whole family!

Posted on May 30, 2022

I use this product daily is a very good quality. Very soft and. doesn't irritate my sking and is very good for sensistive skin. Is unscented and doesn't smell at all I feel all the benefit of the product. It is a good product and I recommend to other.

Posted on May 23, 2022

im using this one overall. its good bec its comes of 4 bar so i can save some penny and not too much foamy , it will not dry my skin also, the smell it natural and it will last longer so the quality size its perfect for me.. using this product for almost 1 year

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Very well packed package . Perfect size and quality. I use this soap to wash my face. I’ve been using it for one week and I already see such an improvement on my skin. amy face is moisturized. I have really sensitive skin and this soap does wonders!One soap also lasts such a long time. I definitely recommend!!!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

It gets used up quick! Not cost effective, though the formula is excellent on dry skin, The bar is very soft and gets used up within a week, sometimes I can stretch it to two weeks if I use it gently. I prefer glycerin soaps for that reason, but in the winter, this is a must have.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

2nd time buying it, I use it to wash my face, body, hair, literally everything. I really love this soap, they are great for sensitive skin, and one of the main reasons I got this soap is because I heard this was good for improving hair loss problems. Ever since I used this soap, less hair falls off. This soap is really great because I can use it for everything--face, hands, hair, and body. The price was really good because I bought it when it was on sale.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

this is an awesome soap. I've been using it for quite a while and first time ordering from iherbs, since I'm ordering other stuff.

3277fa93-b43c-46ee-8249-36721d42f4a2
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

رائع جدا جدا انصح بشده الرائحة الاستخدام الجودة الحجم العمر العبوة الفائدة تركيبة تكرار حساسة ترطيب لطيف ينظف يزيل very gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodgooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodverygooooooooooooooooooodveryvery goooooooooooooooooood very goooooooooooooooooood very gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery goooooo

f295d6e6-3421-4634-92c9-53b41877dfc5