HR

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Great Ubiquinol from a trustworthy brand!

For seniors who are advanced in age, this form of CoQ10 is more easily absorbed, so even if it's more expensive, I think it is worth the price. I always trust this brand to have great quality supplements. Each capsule is quite big in size, but I just cut it open and squeeze out the contents. Great for more energy and Ubiquinol is also supposed to help the heart be healthier. Strongly encourage seniors to take this.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

While working in the supplement industry, we studied many manufacturers and their products. Doctor's Best always had lots of research and information about their ingredients and formulas so I choose them often. The ubiquinol is no exception, it is fairly priced for the dosage and a good quality ingredient. Only drawback for some people would be the size of gel capsule, it is rather large.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Been taking this product for some time. Great quality and has been really helping my health especially. Feel less tired and better in the day. Price is reasonable as well. Was with another brand until I switched to this because they use olive oil as the base rather than simply sunflower oil. Great product and will continue using it.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I have been using CoQ10 or recently the better form, Ubiquinol for almost 8 months. My GP was surprised that my results for HbA1C and HDL/LDL improved a lot. I don't know if this has to do with the Ubiquinol I am taking, but I am happy about the results.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

My sister told me everyone should be using Ubiquinol once they reach 60 and so I researched it and now I agree. Ubiquinol offers a wide range of health benefits, it supports heart health, the production of cellular energy, healthy cholesterol and general health and wellbeing in aging individuals. So then I researched whether I should take CQ10 or Ubiquinol and came up with that this Ubiquinol with Kaneka is the best kind to take. Kaneka Ubiquinol is more bio-available and is the healthier form of CoQ10. This ubiquinol made by Kaneka is unmatched in its quality and purity and is bio-identical to the CoQ10 naturally found in your body. Therefore if anyone is going to take Ubiquinol this is the brand you should be taking. Plus iherb always has discounts on its vitamins and supplements so it is cheaper than on Amazon or Walmart. Subscribe to the newsletter and you will get discounts all the time. It is great! I only shop here for my supplements and vitamins!

I tried this because of a friend. He suggested me to try it because i have fibromyalgia and cfs. When i tried it for one month taking to a day. I felt like i had a bit more energy. So now i'm going to try it again and see if this again makes me feel a bit better. The capsules have little to no taste. They go well with my diet. I really like the quality.

4b521664-361a-4284-8654-804abda79882
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I like ubiquinol for it's superior absorbency and I especially like that this product contains no black pepper. I take medication that depletes COQ10 in the body and a few of these 100 mg pills per day was recommended by my physician. I'm particularly fond of Doctor's Best products. This is an easy to swallow gel cap...no flavor, no digestive problems from it and I feel it's effective.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Good price for this product. I know it works because it has helped lower my blood pressure by 5-10 pts depending on various other factors. I take one per day with garlic and beet root capsules. Size could be smaller, but I'm used to oversized formulas ha ha. Quality is descent.