HR

HainesGirl
Posted on Apr 21, 2022
Works with Zinc

This is the same Quercetin I order from Amazon. I am so glad iHerbs has it as well. I am not ordering from Amazon any longer now that I found iHerb. Quercetin is necessary to allow Zinc to get INSIDE the cell. This is important in keeping us healthy and safe from COVID and whatever else comes our way. The Bromelain helps the body absorb a higher percentage of quercetin among other benefits. That is why I chose this combination.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I read it in a book some years ago that Quercetin + Bromelain may help with allergy, so I started taking Doctor's Best Quercetin + Bromelain. After a couple of months, my sneezing problem improved significantly. It hasn't got rid of my allergy, I don't think anything will in this lifetime, but the benefits were pronounced enough that I was willing to continue taking it.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

The ingredient is quercetin. Bromelain is included to improve bioavailability of quercetin so more quercetin is absorbed into the bloodstream. Quercetin is an potent antioxidant. It’s been linked to improved exercise performance and reduced inflammation, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels. Plus, it may have immunity-protective, anti-allergy, and anticancer properties. The main benefit I have noticed is lesser sneezing helped to benefit my respiratory system. It is able to inhibit histamine which reduces symptoms such as sneezing.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I'm still in need of seeing the benefits but I'll see on my next physical check up. I'm taking this for my fitness and to combat blood sugar levels based on my diet. At my age it is important to monitor and control blood sugar levels. The bottle size is a help as this has lasted me several months before needing a refill.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

This quercetin is an excellent immune booster and Dr's Best is a good quality brand. I take one a day at mid-day, and feel like it gives me energy to get through the rest of the day. It seems to keep my allergies at bay as well. I like that this quercetin has bromelain for extra immune support.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I purchased this supplement for daily use but then found myself under the weather the day after it arrived so it was perfect timing to test it out while sick. I’m crediting this with why my cold was so brief and mild. I also love that it’s a distinct color so that’s it’s easy to distinguish from my other supplements- it’s helpful so I can take it before a meal or set it aside until after I’ve digested a meal.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Since I started taking this supplement I have noticed that I am not suffering with as much mucus in the morning when I wake up. I am on medication, and one of the side effects is an increase in mucus production. I also have a stuffy nose so I am hoping that as I continue to take this supplement that this will also improve. If anyone has a suggestion for a stuffy please write a reply. Very pleased with the speed of Iherb's service.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

My ND advised me to take Quercetin because of my constant allergy issue (food, cat, seasonal pollen or whatever) Starting to take this supplement I reduced my antihistamine. I am taking it between meals not in the morning to reduce side effect because of acid. It works! Great to take it especially in Flu season and now in pandemic time. Really feel the difference. Great product and will buy again and again.