HR

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

A good Quality product and really helped me a lot in recovering from unbearable pain and cramps of periods.the packaging was good. the ingredients are helpful. the size of the box is good. I took 50 mg daily . helped in my immunity . controlled my acidity and had positive effect. stomach is really happy now.

dd231498-c422-4ba3-a5f4-3aab9a2ce80e

I'm very impressed with Quali-C ever since I've been using it. I have zero digestive problems from it and it seems very effective. I had a major toothache that disappeared overnight once I started using this (took it every hour for 3-4 hours) and I also completely disappeared an oncoming cold doing the same. It's has very little taste, and you need a smaller amount to get the required dose (measuring spoon supplied). Just a tad pungent as you'd expect it to be, but it's easy to get used to and I'm actually starting to like it. I just use it in water but in a smoothie it would be pretty undetectable. It's extremely fine, not gritty at all, and dissolves instantly. I'm on subscribe & save with this now because I like it so much.

19bbd608-43a2-4ad6-b59a-fdd18d3c4392
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Excellent Vitamin C supplement with quality ingredients. This Vitamin C is manufactured in Scotland. Great antioxidant for immunity. I like the mg dosage in the powder form as it has good potency and effectiveness. Good taste and easy to add to any beverage. Great size container with a lot of servings.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

this is my favorite, favorite vitamin c. no other vitamin c has been this beneficial for my skin. my skin looks lit from within when I take this regularly. I see results the week I start taking it. this is high quality, great size and the taste is fine. it can be harsh on the stomach so I always take fish oil with it. If I feel like I'm coming down with something I up my dosage. I sometimes try other brands but I always come back to my favorite.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I use Vitamin C powder along with L-Lysiene to help bring down cholesterol. I find Doctor’s Best to work well and because I take large doses, it is one of the most economical and pure. iHerb’s delivery is fast and hassle free. I’ll continue to use as long as iHerb continues to carry this brand.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I read a review to mix it with MSM powder and I've been doing that since I got them in the mail. The acidity is balanced with the gross taste from MSM powder. Also, this helps me to drink water more often, even when you get sick of water. Packaging is fine. The orange cap stands out from my pile of supplements. This reminds me to take it everyday.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I absolutely love this product, it's purity is unsurpassed, and I am so happy that I found it. It can be mixed with baking soda to create sodium ascorbate, which has a higher ph, a benefit for the body and easier on the stomach! And what a fantastic price from iherb. Thank you!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Dr Best pure quality Vitamin C. No additives no fillers. Mixes into liquids relatively easily. I just add to my water when eating a meal. 1 little scoop (which is provided) and I get 1000mg of pure anti-inflammatory anti-infection protection. No citrus bioflavinoids (which are reported to help with vit c assimilation) but I get those from other supplements that I take. Cheers to the Power of C!