HR

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is another fine product from Doctor's Best. I've tried other brands of phosphatidylserine but none has produced the desired effect as well as this. After a week of taking it daily, 2 to 3 times, I've noticed an increase in my mental acuity and in alertness. I believe it's high degree of absorbability has allowed a greater dosage to enter my body. The benefit of this is evident. The packaging is of high quality making the product very secure and protected. I have no hesitation in recommending this formula.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

You can't beat $22.95 for PS with 120 caps! Yes, I do have to take a bit more for the same effect in capsule form as opposed to softgel form for the same results (keeping excess cortisol out of the brain, therefore lifting brain fog - 300mg 2x/day, as opposed to 200mg 2x/day), but if you average it out, it's still WAY cheaper than the softgel form. Make sure you take it with food that has at least 5 grams of fat, as PS is fat soluble. BTW, I'm a nutritionist, so this is also my professional suggestion. I've ordered it over and over again!

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

What a great quality supliment for brain health. The dosage is perfect, i usually take 1-2 capsule per day and i can see the benefit in time for sure. It help a lot if you are older and it can help reducing cortisol levels. From what i read its better to take it before bed.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Works very well. If i feel stressed i take 4-6 at one time and I calm down completely within the hour I take it. Usually I won't get to that point, but sometimes I feel like it relaxes me too much and I can't take it everyday or I won't be as productive. Mostly take it a few times a week, at the end of my day. It is supposed to be taken on an empty stomach. Taste is not detectable. Quality is good. Benefit mind.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I trust Doctor's Best because I have used many different products of this brand for several years and found all the products to be of highest quality and effectiveness. I expect no less of this as well, and thus far seems to be helping my memory. I have made several repuchases of this Phosphatidyl.

Gave this a shot for my 75 yo senior dad who’s a long time fan of neuro ps gold. As his supply ran out, I tried to find an alternative and decided to give this a try. I chose this brand over others due to the dosage and clean ingredients. PS has been prescribed by his holistic doctor as my dad used to mildly shake his head involuntarily without his knowledge, which doctor said could be mild Parkinson’s. Dad has been taking PS for over 5 years now and we don’t see his head-shakes as of late anymore. I’m pretty sure this brand has its own merits too and would definitely reconsider repurchasing this if his neuro ps gold supply runs out again.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Very good quality, ingredients are so balanced, size was enough for needs, Ingredients are good researched for depression, improved my mood, many other benefits along with That, package is delicate, as well as improving attention, taste was fine, highly recommended with max dosage

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great product, as always with doctor best products. Noticed some improvement but i cannot say if it was specifically this products, was taking many things too