HR

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

super product at a great price. very happy with this purchase.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Arrived fast and it is a good product. I think this is enough.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Good energy detected, and I also experienced deep sleep after a day of just consuming 1 pill. metabolism also has increased.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

first time trying this NMN with Coq10 ....been having some energy from taking it .Hope it does its work

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I trust this brand but this is first time to try this product, Let us try it :)

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I just started taking this so it’s too early for me to know what the benefits will be for me.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Is a good product, I felt very good !

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I became interested in NMN and tried this supplement for the first time. The content is attractive compared to other products, and the price is reasonable. The size of the capsule is also easy to swallow, so if you are considering NMN, it is worth a try! I take one tablet in the morning and one at night, but I feel better when I wake up. I'm pretty tired in this heat, so I'm expecting the effect. NMN is often out of stock, and it's a pity that there is no regular purchase for this product, but I would like to continue to see how it goes for a while.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The first time I came into contact with NMN, after taking it, the rough and dull skin gradually became fine and white with pores. CoQ10 is added to the product quality ingredients to provide energy for cells, which can reduce the generation of free radicals and prevent the oxidation of proteins, lipids and DNA. Make the product more effective!